Passport renewal now available online (20 Viewers)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Also a reminder for folks looking to travel to Europe in 2025 (or later) make sure to visit ETIAS website to see if you need the ETIAS authorization. ( Separate from your passport). And depending on country, will determine if the authorization or visa will be needed ( looks like eastern euro countries need visa whereas Schengen countries just need approved authorization )

I'm still reading up on it but looks fairly simple (authorization ) and have to complete within 15 days of departure ( no earlier than 6 mo out from travel)

i think mine expires soon, so this works out. hope australia follows suit, but yeah, that won't happen.

i just got mine and my 2 kids (15 and 20) passports back in like May. When we were going into the courthouse, they old guy working the metal detector said "i'll see yall again in a little bit, no one ever has all the stuff filled out correctly or has all the right paperwork"
Well, this guy has never met my wife.lol. But while we were getting done, sure enough, 2 other people came in and had to leave because they didn't have everything they needed. one was becvause you had to pay by check.

i just got mine and my 2 kids (15 and 20) passports back in like May. When we were going into the courthouse, they old guy working the metal detector said "i'll see yall again in a little bit, no one ever has all the stuff filled out correctly or has all the right paperwork"
Well, this guy has never met my wife.lol. But while we were getting done, sure enough, 2 other people came in and had to leave because they didn't have everything they needed. one was becvause you had to pay by check.
We had to renew our children's earlier this year, and like your wife, mine had everything perfect. We had 45 minutes worth of time reserved at the post office and were out of there in about 20 minutes. As she likes to tell me, 'she's a nurse and has control issues.' haha Sometimes they are a superpower instead of PITA.

I just got mine done

images

I did mine on my phone. It was really easy. You can take the photo and pay from your phone.

Still have to pay by check? Lol.i don't even have a checkbook.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom