Article Patrick Mahomes vs the Mind of Bill Belichick (1 Viewer)

I am not going to lie. Mahomes has a great arm but he still miss some throws. He can put up numbers like Brett Favre. But he needs to work on some touches. He left some wide open receivers out to dry. You can't deny how impressive he is. But Hill is his saving grace. Without Hill, Mahomes will be above average at best.

Last edited:
As great a talent as Mahomes has shown himself to be, when those two teams were basically swapping scores in the second half of the game last night, it just emphasized to me what a tough road it has been for Drew Brees to try and win games over the years with such a porous defense. As the ultimate team game, a great NFL QB still needs help from his team in all other phases of the game in order to consistently crank out a great Win-Loss record.

The kid will beat a lot of teams in the future, even against some great coaching. But it won't happen very often without a total team effort.

As great a talent as Mahomes has shown himself to be, when those two teams were basically swapping scores in the second half of the game last night, it just emphasized to me what a tough road it has been for Drew Brees to try and win games over the years with such a porous defense. As the ultimate team game, a great NFL QB still needs help from his team in all other phases of the game in order to consistently crank out a great Win-Loss record.

The kid will beat a lot of teams in the future, even against some great coaching. But it won't happen very often without a total team effort.

KC defense was horrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom