Payton Eying The Chargers Or Cardinals (1 Viewer)

Tomlin has 2 appearances, and 1 ring. Yes, Coughlin has two, the last in 2011. My point is it's not common to win more than two rings. Getting there doesn't count as a win.
Ah yes, Cowler had one with Roethlisberger so the team won 2 within that time frame. Point is you said only BB has 2 and I pointed out multiple instances of others having 2.

Payton is going to win multiple SBs with Herbert. They are Sean Payton away from putting the Chiefs in catch up mode.

I cant imagine a scenario where Payton has his choice of jobs and he goes with Kyler Murray. Most overrated, overpaid QB in NFL history.

Meanwhile, we will have people defending Dennis Allens 9th 12 loss season in a row because of the traffic on I-10.
I don't know...Jamarcus Russell got one over on the NFL big time

Ah yes, Cowler had one with Roethlisberger so the team won 2 within that time frame. Point is you said only BB has 2 and I pointed out multiple instances of others having 2.
I may have misspoken, but my point is that winning more than one is not common. We're still talking about 2 guys to do it since Denver in the late 90s.

I would think there would be a little more love for Florio here since he was one of the very few in the media who called out Bountygate for the farce it was. He was also one of the first to point out Favre admitting that the Vikings also had a bounty program.

Payton values mobile QB, kyler fits his mold (taysom hill love)

SD is ideal IMO; Herbert so much untapped potential

The fact that he just simply doesn’t want to coach this team is not a lot of big deal it feels like

Payton is going to win multiple SBs with Herbert. They are Sean Payton away from putting the Chiefs in catch up mode.

I cant imagine a scenario where Payton has his choice of jobs and he goes with Kyler Murray. Most overrated, overpaid QB in NFL history.

Meanwhile, we will have people defending Dennis Allens 9th 12 loss season in a row because of the traffic on I-10.
Who's going to do personnel and coach the defense?

With Payton, that will actually be the primary difference between contending for Super Bowl and 8-8.

I love that the news that Sp wants to coach again is getting out there…the more teams interested, the betta. :) Whodat, raise the roof for his asking price. It sure will make the sting of our original pick belonging to the Eagles a little better to take.

I love that the news that Sp wants to coach again is getting out there…the more teams interested, the betta. :) Whodat, raise the roof for his asking price. It sure will make the sting of our original pick belonging to the Eagles a little better to take.

I think the theory people have that Payton and Loomis talked about this and Payton said he needed a break, and that he fully intended on coming back to coach again, is 100% dead on. Payton's been with the team since 2006 which is absolutely insane in NFL coaching years. Loomis told Payton he's not trading him for anything less than a first and I am sure Payton understood. I think that's why Loomis showed ZERO care to just hurling picks around in the last draft to grab Olave. Loomis knew Payton was always coming back and that at least half the league would be calling to see what the cost would be, he knew he was going to have a lot of future picks to play with.

In my opinion, he’s playing with house money in terms of his career. He’s already got the championship, 200 wins will guarantee him a spot in the Hall.
L.A. is the more logical team, because why not spend the “paycheck era” of your career in L.A.?

In my opinion, he’s playing with house money in terms of his career. He’s already got the championship, 200 wins will guarantee him a spot in the Hall.
L.A. is the more logical team, because why not spend the “paycheck era” of your career in L.A.?
Agreed, especially considering they're a solid team personnel-wise with a franchise QB already on the roster. In a familiar twist, the main thing holding the Chargers back is the lack of a great head coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom