Payton / Grant Love Taps (1 Viewer)

big56john

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Even though we lost, there is still a lot of good stuff from this game that will carry over weekly. Brees phenomial play and leadership. Colston, what can you say about the guy. Small signs that Reggie may be about to blow out. Deuce still the man. OL just outstanding. Defense needs some work. Yesterday they tired out, but still without the 2 long runs by Parker I think we win. The best thing is the comradrie on this team. Man did ya'll see the love taps on the side line that Grant and Payton were putting on each other. Hell a common man would get his shoulder separated with that. Folks we got a lot to be proud of and it's only starting. Just remember the last 3 years, "this ain't".

Even though we lost, there is still a lot of good stuff from this game that will carry over weekly. Brees phenomial play and leadership. Colston, what can you say about the guy. Small signs that Reggie may be about to blow out. Deuce still the man. OL just outstanding. Defense needs some work. Yesterday they tired out, but still without the 2 long runs by Parker I think we win. The best thing is the comradrie on this team. Man did ya'll see the love taps on the side line that Grant and Payton were putting on each other. Hell a common man would get his shoulder separated with that. Folks we got a lot to be proud of and it's only starting. Just remember the last 3 years, "this ain't".

The ONLY concern I have is with our secondary, and our LB's sealing off the edge. No one runs it up our gut too much; it's when they turn the corner that we have problems. And we don't even wanna go there about our secondary.

No team is successful in the postseason without a good or great defense.

Agree with your other remarks, Big John.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom