Peacock getting an NFL playoff game (1 Viewer)

If I’m reading correctly, the game will be available on NBC in the local market for the teams playing, and it appears like it will also be on NFL+ (which I have). Not an issue for now, but before we know it four different streaming services will host one each of the weekend playoff games.

Lots of stuff is streamed free on Peacock. I assume this is to draw new customers.

Just the beginning MLB is already doing games on Peacock and AppleTV..... and that includes those who buy there version of the NFL Ticket... real annoying...... Soon you will need paramount + to watch CBS games

Ridiculous. If it goes to anything resembling PPV, I'm out.
Totally agree with you. I see on the schedule that there are two Saints games that will be pay-per-view on prime. It looks to me like the NFL wants to gradually convert games to pay-per-view. I’m sure to make a lot more money. My guess is they are betting that they are popular enough that people will still want to watch the games.

Ridiculous. If it goes to anything resembling PPV, I'm out.
This is where the NFL is headed. In the near future all playoff games will be on a paid streaming services such as Peacock, Paramount +, Amazon, Apple TV and so on.

Totally agree with you. I see on the schedule that there are two Saints games that will be pay-per-view on prime. It looks to me like the NFL wants to gradually convert games to pay-per-view. I’m sure to make a lot more money. My guess is they are betting that they are popular enough that people will still want to watch the games.
You hit the head on the nail with your last sentence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom