People these days will complain about anything! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
dr2qmu.jpg

Lindsey Vonn is hoping the Sports Illustrated cover jinx doesn't cross international borders. America's great Winter Olympic hope is featured on the front of SI's Winter Olympic preview issue, which hit newsstands Wednesday. Vonn's semi-provocative pose has drawn the predictable ire from those who claim that it objectifies her. She's an athlete, not a sex symbol, the chorus inevitably reminds us.

If she wins multiple golds in Vancouver, Vonn has the potential to become a major crossover star. She'd be like Michael Phelps, only with better looks and an actual personality.

The first time I saw the cover i thought, "I could ski behind her", so I don't know how impartial I am to this debate.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/43714437.html

Well I don't know about skiing since I would probably break my neck, but I wouldn't mind seeing her bend over in front of me.

She is very hot, and could be in the women who are beautiful thread, and you're right people would rather whine and complain these days. Its not like she was in Playboy or something.

Yes, it's obviously meant to be sexy, but isn't that the correct position for some downhill skiing? They tuck down like that to gain speed?

Very cute. I like her <S>subliminal</S> advertising.

lindsey-vonn1.jpg

And I don't mean the energy drink.

lindsay-vonn.jpg

The more I see of this woman, the more I understand how much she needs me.

so you're complaining about people complaining?

some people will complain about anything, indeed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom