Pete Carroll to coach Matt Leinart next year? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Pete Carroll said that the only way that he would ever coach in the NFL again is if he could have complete control over all of the sayings... just like Nick Saban in Miami

If Pete wins the national championship this year... he may leave the college game and try to bring his coaching philosophy to the NFL into ARIZONA... where they have had a terrible year of coaching... Dennis Green is likely to be fired at the end of the seaon... so that spot will be vacant for next year

will Pete Carroll take a coaching job in Arizona to coach Leinart again... I do not think so because everyone can already see that USC has enough money to recruit the best of the best every year...and there is so other football in southern cali so i think he will stay because he is already a superstar there... He already makes about 3 million per year

It is something to think about though... could he really be in Arizona next year?

We should hire him as our RB coach so maybe we could get some rushing yards out of Reggie.

We should hire him as our RB coach so maybe we could get some rushing yards out of Reggie.

thats a crappy statement... i know you did not give up on reggie already... if he got 20-25 carries per game he would get over 100yds for sure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom