PIT v Tebow (1 Viewer)

The Choir Boy vs The Rapist

There will be shirts and avatars that say '' Tebow 3:16 ''

Steve Austin outsted. Unleashed!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c7X_-DsOIX4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I haven't heard anything bad, but NSFW just in case.

My God, what a wonderful weekend.

This game is exactly like the Seattle game last year. Only that overtime play made Marshawn Lynch's run look like nothing.

So all the rule changes to o.t for the playoffs could be simplified to: It is all the same except a field goal can't win it on the opening overtime possession.

This game is exactly like the Seattle game last year. Only that overtime play made Marshawn Lynch's run look like nothing.
nice stiff-arm on LA-Lafayette's Ike Taylor to spring D. Thomas for the game-winning TD

oh... and the Steelers played the 2010 Saints role perfectly... all the way down to the injuries heading into a road playoff game where they were still expected to win... and losing on a close play

So all the rule changes to o.t for the playoffs could be simplified to: It is all the same except a field goal can't win it on the opening overtime possession.

Right

Tebow vs Brady in primetime. CBS is loving it. Pats open as 13 point favorites, which I think is high given what they just did to Pittsburgh.

It will certainly be interesting, i expect NE to win, but it was going pretty good for Denver in the first match up before the turnover festival began. Another intriguing match up.

I probably wouldn't watch New England vs a banged up steeler team, but ill be glued to a Denver game. I just can't help it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom