Planning a Disney Vacation?? (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the nice comments from the ones I've helped with vacations - and I'd love to work with more of you.

Disney is just about to finish up it's promotion on free dining through the Spring, and they are offering room discounts through mid June. Let me know if I can get a quote together for you.

I am at a new company now, so if there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to contact me. My services are free - I do all the work of putting together your magical vacation while you sit back and just get ready to go!

If you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you!

tammy@GlassSlipperConcierge.com

Another Disney update!

Disney is making a major annoucement tonight on Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve on ABC. Rumor has it that it will be a discount offering free days!

2012 is going to be a great year for Disney. The new Fantasyland is opening up, new restaurants are available on the dining plan, the new Art of Animation resort will begin opening new themed rooms, and Royal Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside.

I will plan your entire vacation for you - for free - while you sit back and relax and just get excited about going.

Contact me if you have any questions or want a quote.

Tammy@GlassSlipperConcierge.com

Happy New Year, Everyone!!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I have a new Facebook page strictly for my Disney planning business.

www.facebook.com/tammyhendersongsc

Please feel free to head on over there and "Like" the page. I have pictures posted of all the parks, and I will constantly update it with information including current promotions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Only one week left to book (by Feb. 28) with Disney's current promotion offering up to 30% off rooms. Travel most dates thru June 14.

If you'd like more information, contact me at:

My services are free and I am there for you from the time you book until the day you return home.

We just got back from our Disney World trip that Tammy booked for us and just wanted to say how great she was. She took care of everything and answered all our questions. I would recommend her to anybody going. She makes planning your trip so much easier.

We just got back from our Disney World trip that Tammy booked for us and just wanted to say how great she was. She took care of everything and answered all our questions. I would recommend her to anybody going. She makes planning your trip so much easier.

I want to echo these thoughts...we returned last night from our trip and it was great. Tammy arranged everything and it made the process so smooth from check-in to check-out. She provided us with an itinerary for each day and her insider tips on rides and eating made sure we didn't miss a thing. Highly recommend her services!!!

I want to echo these thoughts...we returned last night from our trip and it was great. Tammy arranged everything and it made the process so smooth from check-in to check-out. She provided us with an itinerary for each day and her insider tips on rides and eating made sure we didn't miss a thing. Highly recommend her services!!!

Thank you so much! It was definintely my pleasure helping you out and I'm so glad you had a good time. That's what it's all about! :9:

FREE DINING is back!!

If you want to go to Disney World and let Mickey pay for your food, it's time! Travel between August 25 and September 29! It's a very limited time, but a great time to go.

I'd be happy to provide you with more info. Just email me at

Another Disney discount update!

Summer room discounts are now available. If you travel between June 15 and August 14, you can receive up to 25% off your room. This is a GREAT way to get into those deluxe resorts for the price of a moderate. Book by June 14!

Contact me for a no-obligation quote at:
tammy@glassslipperconcierge.com

Another Disney discount was released today!

Get up to 30% off your room when you travel between Aug. 15 - Sept. 29. Personally, this is my favorite time of the year to go because the crowds are lower. And this discount is a great way to get into those deluxe resorts for the price you would pay for a moderate.

Let me know if you are interested in going - I can put together a package for you that could be perfect!

Also, don't forget - FREE DINING is still available for Aug. 25 - Sept. 29. Great discount, but must be booked by May 18.

A quick public thanks to Tammy.

She is easy to work with and extremely professional.

If you are still doing it in a couple of years, you will be hearing from me again.

:9:

A quick public thanks to Tammy.

She is easy to work with and extremely professional.

If you are still doing it in a couple of years, you will be hearing from me again.

:9:

Thank you so much! I enjoy this too much to quit! I'll be here!

Hello, Disney Fans!

More exciting news! The 2013 Disney packages/prices will be released on Wednesday, July 11 - so if you were wanting to visit a Disney destination next year, they can officially start being booked. I'm going in January and have been waiting for this announcement. I can FINALLY book it instead of think about it!

2013 is going to be awesome at both Disney World and Disneyland. The new Fantasyland continues to open in stages with a new Beast Castle themed restaurant (Be Our Guest!) and new rides, shops and attractions.

Cars Land just opened at Disneyland and it has gotten rave reviews. You can walk through Radiator Springs and visit the same places that are in the Cars movie.

Please contact me at Tammy@GlassSlipperConcierge.com for more information.

Another update!

FREE DINING has returned for Fall 2012 for select dates September - December! If you've ever thought of going to Disney World during this time, this is the perfect opportunity! It can save you HUNDREDS of dollars on your vacation, and you'll eat like kings.

Also, the 2013 rates have been released and bookings for next year are open! It's an exciting time - so please contact me and I'll get you a free quote! As always, there's no pressure and zero obligation. Just let me show you how valuable this trip can be.

Facebook.com/tammyhendersongsc

Thanks!
Tammy

I am thinking about taking my niece next summer. She'll be about 7 and 1/2 years old. Loves all things Disney Princess.

Me, my wife, and my parents. Probably late May or early June. We haven't scheduled anything yet and were going to start discussing things more in-depth after Christmas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom