Post-game tweets LA @ NO (1 Viewer)

I made as much fun of Jameis as anybody for that eating a W thing and I would like to formally extend this, you know, completely off the cuff apology to him: I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
That's a great apology.

Jameis didn't even need to call you a pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant twerp, scumbag (I'll stop there to be TOS-friendly) and hold you outside an upper-level window by your ankles to get you to give him one.

That's a great apology.

Jameis didn't even need to call you a pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant twerp, scumbag (I'll stop there to be TOS-friendly) and hold you outside an upper-level window by your ankles to get you to give him one.
Hey, if he wins us another Super Bowl, I'll let him do it!!

At least you can say he caught the record-setting touchdown from Drew Brees, you can put that in his scrapbook
TQS also caught the pass that gave Drew the yardage record…I think.

That's a great apology.

Whoever downvoted this has never appreciated Kevin Kline's Oscar-winning turn as Otto.

Last edited:
If you’re referring to the touchdown pass that he caught against the Redskins, I think we’re speaking of the same thing
Yes! You are correct. The TQS pass against the Skins was the yardage record. TQS also caught the TD record against the Colts but he got called for a very mild OPI.

Josh Hill later caught the record TD.

So we definitely were referring to the same catch but I was mistaken about the TD record catch.

The only concern going into this game was the OL…and now Penning is hurt. The OL will determine our fate this year
Hurst is fine. I’m thinking we add another T for depth.

This is also why you don’t make a move for a luxury player like Gesicki. Maintain flexibility to plug holes.

Hurst is fine. I’m thinking we add another T for depth.

This is also why you don’t make a move for a luxury player like Gesicki. Maintain flexibility to plug holes.
You look for ways to improve your team. If there is a LT out there better than Hurst…you sign them. Hurst is OK as a starter but if we are a super bowl contender we shouldn’t be shooting for OK at one of the most important positions on the field. I would definitely prioritize LB and LT over Gesicki. Gesicki makes us better but probably not as much as the two other positions

You look for ways to improve your team. If there is a LT out there better than Hurst…you sign them. Hurst is OK as a starter but if we are a super bowl contender we shouldn’t be shooting for OK at one of the most important positions on the field. I would definitely prioritize LB and LT over Gesicki. Gesicki makes us better but probably not as much as the two other positions
I mean, yeah, if you have a better LT option out there, then sure.

But a starting caliber left tackle ain’t just gonna magically appear lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom