Predict the Saints 2007 regular season record here <<<MERGED>>> (1 Viewer)

At Colts W
At Buccaneers W
Vs Titans W
Vs Panthers W
At Seahawks W
Vs Falcons W
At 49ers W
Vs Jaguars L
Vs Rams W
At Texans W
At Panthers W
Vs Buccaneers W
At Falcons W
Vs Cardinals W
Vs Eagles L
At Bears L

The Eagles and Bears games are being played with our reserves. (No. 1 seed clinched)

Attachments

• Osterich.jpg
    Osterich.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 396
Believe me when I tell you that I am well aware of the fact that posts like this one are about as reticulas™ as they come, but despite that, I've gotta tell ya.....

Twice this week I have heard gameday announcers in my dreams at night talking about the Saints being 12-0 and the last remaining unbeaten.

The first time it was Mike Tirico, the second time it was Bob Costas.

Costas added: "Drew Brees was a good QB is San Diego. In New Orleans, he has become a great QB." and: "I don't think any team has stood as good a chance of making a run at the '72 Dolphins since the '85 Bears."

at Indianapolis - L
at Tampa Bay -W
Tennessee -W
Carolina -L
Seattle - L
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -W
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - W
Tampa Bay- W
at Atlanta - L
Arizona - W
Philadelphia - L
Chicago - L

Results: 10-6

at Indianapolis - L
at Tampa Bay -W
Tennessee -W
Carolina -W
Seattle - W
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -L
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - L
Tampa Bay- W
at Atlanta - W
Arizona - W
Philadelphia - L
Chicago - W

12-4

at Indianapolis - W
at Tampa Bay -W
Tennessee -W
Carolina -L
Seattle - L
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -L
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - W
Tampa Bay- L
at Atlanta - W
Arizona - L
Philadelphia - W
Chicago - L
Record: 10-6
In the playoffs: We beat Washington in wildcard round, beat Chicago in divisional round, and beat Seattle in NFC championship game.
We lose to NE in Superbowl.

My ideas for the outcomes of each game change daily. I won't be finalizing that until the week before the season starts. However, barring injuries to key players, I see us going 13-3. We will probably lose one we should have won (think the Redskins game last year), which is the only reason I don't believe we will go 14-2. At this point I believe we are the best team in the NFC at the very least, and we will be in Arizona in early February 2008 as the representative of our conference. Chicago, our best rival for that spot, is having some major personnel issues, and that will be their downfall this season. I believe the Eagles and Bears games will be for home field advantage, just as the schedule makers apparently did. I think 11-5 will be our absolute worst record. Again, that's barring injuries to our key players. For instance, if Brees goes down, all bets are off.

at Indianapolis - W
at Tampa Bay -W
Tennessee -W
Carolina -W
Seattle - W
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -W
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - W
Tampa Bay- W
at Atlanta - W
Arizona - W
Philadelphia - W
Chicago - W

Results: 16-0

Yall heard it here first.

at Indianapolis - W
at Tampa Bay -W
Tennessee -W
Carolina -W
Seattle - W
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -W
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - W
Tampa Bay- W
at Atlanta - W
Arizona - W
Philadelphia - W
Chicago - W

Results: 16-0

Yall heard it here first.

Or second, as the case may be..

at Indianapolis - W
at Tampa Bay -W
Tennessee -W
Carolina -W
Seattle - L
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -W
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - L
Tampa Bay- W
at Atlanta - W
Arizona - W
Philadelphia - W
Chicago - L

13-3.... Maybe #1 seed

at Indianapolis - L.
at Tampa Bay -L
Tennessee -L
Carolina -W
Seattle - L
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -L
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - W
Tampa Bay- L
at Atlanta - W
Arizona - L
Philadelphia - L
Chicago - W

8-8

not much to do in Hampton these days, HUH?!.. Btw, how's that big circle(ie left turn..go real fast..left turn..go real fast...etc) coming along after the tornado 2005'?

clowns' will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games..by all accounts(radio personalities) they're relying heavily on an aging, injury prone 35 y/o Joe horn..they speak as if they landed the BIG ONE, they should've learned their lesson .("... John Abraham continues to be slowed by injuries").

Last edited:
at Indianapolis - W
at Tampa Bay -W
Tennessee -W
Carolina -W
Seattle - L
Atlanta -W
at San Francisco -W
Jacksonville -L
St. Louis - W
at Houston -W
at Carolina - W
Tampa Bay- W
at Atlanta - W
Arizona - W
Philadelphia - W
Chicago - L(benched all starters after 1 series due to clinched HFA)

13-3 HFA throughout playoffs
Drew Brees=MVP(Reggie Bush gets some votes!)
Eric Johnson=Comeback Player of the year
Drew Brees=Man of the year
Payton=back to back Coach of the year
Pro-Bowlers-Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Deuce McAllister, Marques Colston, Eric Johnson, Jammal Brown, Will Smith, Roman Harper, Olindo Mare
Snubs=Charles Grant, Mike McKenzie, Brian Simmons

Let's put ourselves to the test by predicting the result of every game the Saints will play during the regular season rather than simply saying they will go 14-2 or 12-4 (or whatever) on the season. Just predict the outcome of the game (no real need for scores here - we're not a bunch of freakin' Nostradamus's are we?) and give your most reasonable explanation as to why the Saints will either win it or lose it. At the end of the season, we can evaluate who was closest to perfect and that person will have bragging rights until the next season. How about it y'all?

We have all seen the schedule by now, but here it is again to refresh our memories and give us a place to fill in our end predictions for each game.

Thursday, September 6 at Indianapolis 7:30 pm
THE SAINTS PROVE THE DOUBTERS WRONG IN GAME 1 BY BEATING THE SB CHAMPS AT THEIR OWN HOUSE...

Sunday, September 16 at Tampa Bay 12:00 pm
SAINTS WIN NUMBER 2 AGAINST A STILL DAZED & CONFUSED BUCS TEAM...

Monday, September 24 TENNESSEE 7:30 pm
SAINTS GO 3-0 IN A MONDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN BETWEEN SOME OF THE VERY BEST OF THE '06 ROOKIES...

BYE

Sunday, October 7 CAROLINA 12:00 pm
THESE Panthers WILL BE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR, BUT STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO OUTSCORE THE WELL RESTED SAINTS, NOW 4-0...

Sunday, October 14 at Seattle 7:15 pm
AS MUCH AS WE'D LOVE TO SEE THEM GO UNDEFEATED ALL SEASON LONG, THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING ARE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE, RIGHT?? SAINTS LOSE THEIR FIRST GAME OF THE 2007 SEASON TO A VERY GOOD Seahawks TEAM...

Sunday, October 21 ATLANTA 12:00 pm
ATLANTA'S OFFENSE STILL HAS TOO MANY KINKS TO WORK OUT IN THEIR GAME ALLOWING SAINTS TO GO TO 5-1 SO FAR ON THE SEASON...

Sunday, October 28 at San Francisco 3:15 pm
PAYBACKS FROM US ARE TRULY GOING TO BE HELL FOR THE FORTY-WHINERS DURING THIS DECADE - SAINTS WIN! SAINTS WIN! SAINTS WIN! SAINTS WIN!

Sunday, November 4 JACKSONVILLE 12:00 pm
THIS TEAM IS HUGE, BUT THE SAINTS HAVE ACTUAL TALENT ON THEIR SIDE TAKING THEM TO A RECORD OF 7-1.

Sunday, November 11 ST. LOUIS 12:00 pm
BULGER VS BREES, HUH? IS THAT A REAL QUESTION OR WHAT? SAINTS GO TO 8-1!

Sunday, November 18 at Houston 12:00 pm
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NOW WE'RE 9-1!

Sunday, November 25 at Carolina 12:00 pm
OUR SAINTS WILL SWEEP THE PANTHERS THIS YEAR TO PAY THEM BACK FOR THE FIRST LOSS WE LOGGED IN LAST SEASON'S RECORD AT THEIR HOUSE! 10-1...

Sunday, December 2 TAMPA BAY 12:00 pm
TAMPA STILL HASN'T FIGURED THINGS OUT AND THE SAINTS SWEEP THEM TOO!

Monday, December 10 at Atlanta 7:30 pm
GUESS WHAT? THE SAINTS RULE THE NFC SOUTH BY FINISHING OFF THE Falcons WITH A BIG BROOM TOO! 12-1...

Sunday, December 16 ARIZONA 12:00 pm
I JUST CAN'T SEE THEM LOSING THIS ONE IN THE SUPERDOME...

Sunday, December 23 PHILADELPHIA 12:00 pm
THIS COULD POTENTIALLY BE THE GAME OF THE SEASON IN THE NFC IF THE Eagles PAN OUT TO BE WHAT I'M THINKING THEY WILL BE THIS YEAR BUT THE SAINTS WIN ANOTHER CLOSE ONE FOR THE HOME CROWD!

Sunday, December 30 at Chicago 12:00 pm
IT COULD BE SNOWING UP THERE AGAIN, BUT THE SAINTS ARE ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPABLE BY THE Bears' OVER-RATED DEFENSE THIS TIME AND END THE SEASON WITH THEIR BEST RECORD EVER AT 15-1!!!

Call me a dreamer, but I don't think I'm the only one here. Am I?

I love the effort but there is a thread already where people post all the games and their predictions.

13-3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom