Price Hikes For Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ (1 Viewer)

The same that I'd be paying if I didn't have those services
Actually, not necessarily depending on the company and packages. Some offer a real discount by bundling, so it wouldn't be the same in some cases. Typically companies will reduce the price of the bundled TV package, but I have seen lower prices for the internet side of it before. Mine would be $80 without the bundle and is $60 with.

Actually, not necessarily depending on the company and packages. Some offer a real discount by bundling, so it wouldn't be the same in some cases. Typically companies will reduce the price of the bundled TV package, but I have seen lower prices for the internet side of it before. Mine would be $80 without the bundle and is $60 with.
I pay a straight $50 a month for ATT Fixed Wireless. It comes with 350 GB of data that I usually used about 90% of and enough speed to stream 4K on two tv's at the same time. I have quite a few streaming services like D+/Hulu, P+, Peacock, and Prime. I used to have YTTV, but let it go as it was climbing in price to Dish/Directv prices. To be honest, I spend most of my viewing on regular YT, which is free. I'm willing to pay the prices of the streaming services because I get content that isn't available on any cable/satelite platform. Plus, there are a number of free movie streamers out there like FreeVee, Pluto, etc.

I checked out of curiosity, it'd be the same. Rev's cheapest TV is $54/month, so I'd actually be about even and would have less content I actually cared about.

After the success that netflix had (by adding millions of new paid subscribers after their password crackdown) all these other companies were bound to follow suit

We will also (probably) see a greater push to 'bundle' that line about "for only x$ more you can have access to this other stuff! a great value!" (streaming is starting to remind me a lot like cable)

Coming soon to a disney+ bundle near you:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom