Trade Talk Rams Could be Open to Trading Cooper Kupp (47 Viewers)

We are not a player or two away from winning a Super Bowl.... common sense people why screw around trading draft picks to be in the same boat next year and again the next year so on and so on.... even with Loomis and DA we are gonna have rebuild this team or we are gonna be in this Neverending loop of the same old same old....

Russini has become a bit of a hot take artist since she left ESPN. I'm pretty skeptical that they would have any interest in moving Kupp.
They have Puka once he gets back. I saw their first game this year and they were talking as Puka was WR 1 and Kupp as the 2.

Sweet ... vote of confidence that Puka Nacua can be WR1 rest of season now that he is designated to practice. We don't want Kupp though. I echo all the negativity here --- I just want someone in the NFL to think otherwise and make this happen. And yes ... fantasy football rots your brain and how you think about this game.

Good teams trade aging players on expensive contracts regardless the popularity of the player. Bad teams extend those players.

Don’t make it happen Loomis, sure he’d fit in since he’s always hurt but in the grand scheme of things WR is about 5th on the list behind the offensive line, the entire defense and QB in terms of need

If the Rams are considering letting him go now…..I’m skeptical just how healthy and in what condition he is after this injury . I’d pass. He’s too old now and on the downside of his career.

9 games in 2022.
12 games in 2023.
2 games so far in 2024.

He's 31.

Red flags everywhere.

The Rams are a game out of first place and that division is getting ravaged by injuries. I think they're going to keep it together as long as Stafford is upright. He's going nowhere IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom