Random thoughts following the BEAT-DOWN of the Giants... (1 Viewer)

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
-- Drew Brees is a football GOD!

-- Ramon Humber doesn't suck... Dude was always around the ball. I was impressed.

-- That was Mark Ingram's best game as a pro.

-- Thank the Lord Jimmy Graham was OK

-- PT is a MAN

-- P-Rob looked like doggy-doo

-- I still don't trust our defense at all!

-- Sproles is what we hoped Reggie would be

-- Lance Moore is sneaky good

-- Colston showed some impressive speed on that 50 yard run up the sideline

-- Brandon Jacobs is an idiot... Victor Cruz is class.

-- The BIG HIT by Quddus was allsome... clean hit, shoddy penalty.

-- I don't hate Will Herring anymore... but I still don't want to see him out there.

-- 'Tez Wilson?

-- I'm ready for Vilma to come back.
...................................................................................

I'm ready for Vilma too, but Dunbar has done fairly well.

Will Smith is solid year in and year out...

Sed Ellis.... ???? Helllooo????

-Meachem is a ghost

-We can't tackle

-Our O line is better since replacing a couple of players

I'd agree, overall, that P-Rob was bad last night.

But on one of the big passes he gave up on 3rd down (and he missed the tackle when he came up to hit him) he was literally 17 yards off the ball. 17 freakin yards. What's he supposed to do? He was consistently 12-15 yards off the WR all night.

MOD EDIT

- Getting to the QB is still a concern
- Jimmy Graham was very PO'd after that hit he took and didn't want to leave the field afterwards
- PT is the god of screen pass execution

I think our line-backing improved with a hurt Vilma out. I think a healthy Vilma will help.

Unless you have a time machine that can bring a 2009 or earlier version of JV back to the present, I don't think we'll see the old Vilma again. Jon has been hurt seemingly continuously for the past two seasons, and his play has drastically fallen off. Fallen off due to injury, fine, but fallen off all the same.

- Getting to the QB is still a concern

I am one of the folks that thought we blitzed too much... I thought that we were consistently putting ourselves at risk for giving up the big play, because we were sending so many people at the QB... ect...

***Then I saw what our defense looks like when we only rush 4 and sit back and play zone... Our front 4 creates zero pressure! Without the blitz, the opposing QB has all day to find the open man... it's really ridiculous!!***

So... with that in mind... KEEP COMING AFTER'EM GW!

I'd agree, overall, that P-Rob was bad last night.

But on one of the big passes he gave up on 3rd down (and he missed the tackle when he came up to hit him) he was literally 17 yards off the ball. 17 freakin yards. What's he supposed to do? He was consistently 12-15 yards off the WR all night.

MOD EDIT

They put him that far off the ball cause he's not good.:idunno:

The Saints played one of the most physical games I believe I have ever seen this team play. They are thought of as basically a finesse team, but last night wasn't finesse, I guarantee.

What Giants players weren't already injured before last night are going to be real sore this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom