Random thoughts following the BEAT-DOWN of the Giants... (3 Viewers)

I am one of the folks that thought we blitzed too much... I thought that we were consistently putting ourselves at risk for giving up the big play, because we were sending so many people at the QB... ect...

***Then I saw what our defense looks like when we only rush 4 and sit back and play zone... Our front 4 creates zero pressure! Without the blitz, the opposing QB has all day to find the open man... it's really ridiculous!!***

So... with that in mind... KEEP COMING AFTER'EM GW!

Gruden even pointed that out last night. He said those big first rounders better start performing.

I'm convinced Sedrick Ellis is an absolute bust. Dude plays like a ghost out there.

I'm convinced Sedrick Ellis is an absolute bust. Dude plays like a ghost out there.

I'm convinced this is Sedrick Ellis' last season in a Saints uni.

I really think we're more likely to re-sign Aubrayo Franklin than re-up Ellis.

Tom Johnson, and maybe even Cam Jordan could play the 3-tech DT with Ellis leaving... and don't forget about Momma's Boy on the PS.

It'll be a DE, but Romeus will be a part of this defense next season too.

I second that about Ellis, Dude is appears to be driven backwards. . . . but you can say that for our entire interior Dline. Maybe they all have Shawn Rogers syndrome, that guy used to be a force, but now is invisible. I had big hope for our Dline at the start of the season and now its the complete opposite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom