Rashid Shaheed is Out For The Season (99 Viewers)

I mean, seriously, we are starting a pre-season roster at this point on offense. I am not saying the season is over but I have a sneaking suspicion we are going to be fighting for a Top 10 draft pick. Even if we had the best coach in the league, he is going to struggle with the key injuries we have. It isn't just that we have a lot ... it is WHO is hurt. And before asking, it isn't that we have a bad medical staff. I read some metrics on that recently and we have been OK on that measure in recent years.

This falls firmly in the things you cannot control.

It is time to start looking at this season as an extended pre-season that is preparing for the next. Get excited about some young talent etc.

For a franchise that languished in disappointment and heartbreak for its first twenty years, this will go down as one of the cruelest of seasons. To start the way we did, just to have it all ripped away…
Indeed. We went from a Cinderella team to now being in the running for a top 5 pick in the span of a couple weeks. Brutal.

I just hope Shaheed recovers ok for future seasons. He was a real bright spot, and one of the few difference makers acquired (UDFA) through the draft and draft-adjacent processes the last few years.

Hope he makes a full recovery.

Time for Bub and others to step up, or get out of the way.
Im afraid Bub is only one who has shown ability to play out of the remaining group. Wilson is just collecting a check and who knows about Tipton. I thought 2021 was ugly when it came to.recieving options. 2024 said hold my beer

While it sucks to have him out for the season, I'm glad they did the full repair instead of the trim. He should be better off for the long term with the full repair.
Absolutely the right way to go. The recovery/rehab is obviously MUCH longer but long term health outcomes are better. If it holds.. Meniscus aren't great healers.

My lord just fire Dennis Allen already!!!
As if he caused the injury. Sheesh how ridiculous can one be? Not that one couldn't be moreso; been demonstrated here too many times to mention.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom