Rashid Shaheed is Out For The Season (97 Viewers)

Why should he not, honestly? Prior to the injuries, the Saints were killing it. DA fired Pete in the offseason and brought in what seems to be a good OC and drafted possibly the next franchise QB. The arrow was definitely point up. It seems like everything DA needed to do as a HC, he did.

DA has never had a bad defense. He's had years where they started slow, but never a bad year overall. Maybe this is the year that age on defense catches up to them, but why throw all that away because half the offense is injured?
2-2 is killing it? Those 2 wins are against Carolina and Dallas who doesn’t look that good. Like I said, DA’s record speaks for itself, and it’s just going to get worse.

My lord just fire Dennis Allen already!!!
I hope they treat this season with DA like they did Haslett’s last season. Take into consideration how things were with him in the previous two or three seasons (terrible) and get rid of him. They didn’t use Hurricane Katrina as an excuse for the team’s bad season.

I'm going to go out and say that I think Rashid is overrrated. He cost us a game this year and he's dropped too many crucial passes. He's also not reliable and injury prone at this point. Nice guy, but not a legit star in this league.
I see you also sawed that limb off behind you.

2-2 is killing it? Those 2 wins are against Carolina and Dallas who doesn’t look that good. Like I said, DA’s record speaks for itself, and it’s just going to get worse.

Injuries starting hitting the game 3, dude. The offense only put up 12 points against the Eagles. They win that game with a healthy team. The Falcons game too. So, yeah.

This is usually how Allen’s name come up first in these unrelated threads. Go defend him in one of the more relevant threads.

To be fair, the 21st post in this thread is: "My lord just fire Dennis Allen already!!!"

I want DA gone too, but not everything is his fault or an immediate reason to fire him.

Injuries starting hitting the game 3, dude. The offense only put up 12 points against the Eagles. They win that game with a healthy team. The Falcons game too. So, yeah.
To me those were two very winnable games that came down to mistakes, not lack of talent. We had the Eagles game locked up at home but we blew the lead. The defense also blew a late lead to Atlanta.

Part of the reason why we brought in KK in was so that Allen could focus more on defense..Right now the defense looks worse than the offense and they don’t have the injury excuse.

Nah, DA left 4 points on the field that would have won the game. Hade he taken the FG instead of going for it on 4th, and had he kicked the PAT instead of going for two, the final score would have been 16-15, Saints the way the defense played that Eagles game. The Falcons game, I still say that was a bang bang play with Adebo that the refs should have let go. They were too flag happy and became too much a part of the game.

To me those were two very winnable games that came down to mistakes, not lack of talent. We had the Eagles game locked up at home but we blew the lead. The defense also blew a late lead to Atlanta.

Part of the reason why we brought in KK in was so that Allen could focus more on defense..Right now the defense looks worse than the offense and they don’t have the injury excuse.

That's a fair point. But it's also reasonable to expect the offense to be able to score more if they were healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom