Rattler article….. (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
On the front page…..That’s My Quarterback……is outstanding.

And it’s written from a guy that’s a Gamecock fan, so he really watched him every game.

I’ve always held deep interest in a sincere post/article from a fan of a team….seeing them week in/week out really gives so much more.

Years ago, there was a post from a Longhorn fan detailing the good and bad of Kenny Vacccaro……while many of us were raving about highlights.

I never forgot that, and he turned out to be exactly what he posted. Players are who they are, and those that watches a guy every game for years are the ones to listen to.

And this guy watched Rattler like that. And I am so excited to watch him compete for us now.

On the front page…..That’s My Quarterback……is outstanding.

And it’s written from a guy that’s a Gamecock fan, so he really watched him every game.

I’ve always held deep interest in a sincere post/article from a fan of a team….seeing them week in/week out really gives so much more.

Years ago, there was a post from a Longhorn fan detailing the good and bad of Kenny Vacccaro……while many of us were raving about highlights.

I never forgot that, and he turned out to be exactly what he posted. Players are who they are, and those that watches a guy every game for years are the ones to listen to.

And this guy watched Rattler like that. And I am so excited to watch him compete for us now.

In 2-3 years everyone will have a Rattler Jersey and we'll be perennial playoff contenders.

Not sure about the rest but I think he is right about Jaylen Wright. I was surprised he fell that far. I guess because he was a little underused at UT in their high-powered passing offense. Likewise with Jabari Small. I was hoping the Saints would take him with a late pick...and seeing that he was signed as an UDFA....I wish they had gone after him.

He didn't say anything about Spencer's play on the field, the article is basically a love ode to the Rattle Snake! He will be QB3 in 2024 with a chance to compete for QB2 in 2025.

He didn't say anything about Spencer's play on the field, the article is basically a love ode to the Rattle Snake! He will be QB3 in 2024 with a chance to compete for QB2 in 2025.
How do you know he won’t beat out Haener this year? I’m not an anti Haener guy(I like him) but to declare this is silly imo. Rattler may not work out but he could beat out Haener this year for QB2 then be in position for QB1 down the line if he’s really good(may not be 2025 but weirder has happened)

How do you know he won’t beat out Haener this year? I’m not an anti Haener guy(I like him) but to declare this is silly imo. Rattler may not work out but he could beat out Haener this year for QB2 then be in position for QB1 down the line if he’s really good(may not be 2025 but weirder has happened)
IMO it is not necessary to rush Rattler into QB2. With Haener, Mond, and Peterman one of those guys can hold that title because Carr is an ironman he don't miss many games so the QB2 won't play much if any. If you feel Rattler is a guy let him sit and learn for a year no pressure. With Carr here the backup will sit at least 2yrs probably. If Haener has anything we will see it this season somehow, preseason, TC notes, etc.

Watched his snaps in the Florida game, progressions and reads were dang near where it needed to be the whole game. Schematics kept putting him in tough situations. Alot of Max protect with 3 options when 7 were in coverage. Line issues. Had one playmaker in Legette. Only game i watched but he much better then i thought he was.

What if Haener looks the best of all?
What if Rattler looks the best?

Carr better watch his back....now he's got 2 coming for his job.
Camp is gonna be fun. All these QBs learning a new system.
The smart one will look the best in Kubiaks system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom