Ravens had eleven sacks [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Give the defense credit, 11 sacks in the NFL is absurd in a single game, one positive Brees doesn’t hold onto the ball like mariota, he’ll get rid of it.

I am a little concerned because Payton hasnt faced a good coach yet this season. This will be his first test this year. Whenever he gets out coached it’s not usuallyu a good result.

11 Sacks... Woah Shut out. 1st in socring defense. Probably top in yards. It's gonna be a rough road game.

We are in for a battle next weekend. They just finished a 3 weeks on the road. So, it probably a tough battle. The game is gonna be won in the trenches. If Brees can be kept clean. We can win.
They're my fantasy D. So I know how good they've been.

The Ravens have a legit defense, but NOBODY's defense matches up with our offense when it's clicking. They will likely do what every other team tries to do. Mitigate Kamara and Thomas. We saw last week that when you do that, we have 6 to 8 other players capable of beating you and that our coach and QB can facilitate that to a tee.

As long as we play clean ball, (penalties, turnovers, and dropped passes) we will move the ball and score on their defense. Beings it's on the road, outdoors, on grass... I would imagine Payton wants to do it methodically instead of going for big chunks. That means staying on schedule by setting up 3rd and manageable situations and then converting them into first downs. THAT hasn't been our strong point this season or last. But with Ingram back now, and being absolutely loaded with skill players, we should see that start to improve. Even against the #1 defense in the league.

Agreed! That’s why I feel one of the “look fors” in this game will be the play of Tre’ and Meredith. Was their play against Washington a “break out”, or just a one game blip? While I don’t expect the same kinda yardage, I DO wanna see them once again being consistent/viable targets for Drew in the passing O that the Ravens, n EVERY other opposing D, must account for.

IF they can do that, then our O jus got a LIL better!!!

I've watched a lot of Titans this year from betting.

They are awful on offense. It's impossible to watch today's game and judge anything about how we'll perform.

The Ravens offense is also a good matchup for our defense. Decent WRs, but not scary at all. RBs aren't very good.
I've said before, my brother's a Titans fan. My dream for years was to beat the crap outta that team in the Superbowl. Saying that, we will beat the crap outta the Ravens. It'll show my teams better ???

I have a feeling the Raven's DC is underpaid. We could fix that for him. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom