RB (1 Viewer)

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Its weird, but if Reggie had sprained his ankle a month ago, I think that is all that the board would talk about. But I have hardly heard much about it. I am guessing it is because overall he hasn't been much of a factor the past few games. It sucks if he loses any time but I don't feel like he is the centerpiece of our offense like I once did. Nevertheless, lets hope he is back ASAP. We need all our horses if we are going to make a playoff run this season.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yet he had a terrible game and we lost big.

Things that make you go hmmmmm. :scratch:

Not minimizing Reggie as a factor, but he played the whole game, we lost because of things that had nothing to do with Reggie, namely picks he wasn't involved in, missed interceptions on a defense he doesn't play on, and some freaky plays in general he had nothing to do with.

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Not minimizing Reggie as a factor, but he played the whole game, we lost because of things that had nothing to do with Reggie, namely picks he wasn't involved in, missed interceptions on a defense he doesn't play on, and some freaky plays in general he had nothing to do with.

well, 2 of the TO's directly resulted from his touches..but i agree the whole team was dragging today

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Umm didn't reggie throw a int?

Derrick 63

Saints Fan ®
Reaction score

I never said otherwise. Reggie having a not particuarly great game had nothing to do with the defense and if I had to point fingers I'd point them that way.

Reggie didn't have a great game though and frequently he plays a part in third downs which means first downs which means ball control. What that means is had Reggie a better game it is just possible we might have kept the Ravens O on the sideline more. My point was that Reggie is a big part of this offense in ways that are not always so obvious.

That is not to say he can do much about most interceptions and a swiss cheese defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom