Reggie and Kim (rumor) (1 Viewer)

As The Saints Turn
Saints of Our Lives
All My Saints Children

If she weren't famous (for what exactly other than a home-made vid?) it's not a big deal. I'm a little worried this will become a media circus that will be distracting to Reggie though.

i wish we could stop this "Days of His(Reggie) Life" Soap-Forum we have going on... one day he's cheating then he's gunna be a daddy, then they broke up, then they went and bought a snow-cone then they went swimming....i mean seriously, are we that involved with these people lifes?? NOT TRYING TO BASH YOU, not at all, just bashing the craziness that surrounds these people, Go watch Last Weeks Southpark and it'll help u realize that u shouldn't consume ur self with other people lives...

That Said...

Can we just start a "Kim and Reggie Rumor" thread??? Please... we could just merge all these into it and it would already be a 4 star, 25 page thread.....JMO

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

At least if she is pregnent, it may stop her from doing any more sex tapes for awhile- then again- maybe not.

Tom Brady spreads his seed all over the place and he's a playa... I don't get it... :shrug:

Because Brady isn't romantically involved with a perceived Paris Hilton clone who made a sextape with some B-list rapper.

Personally, I don't care... I don't know Kim or Reggie. I trust Reggie's judgement.

If Reggie is happy and playing well, then i'm happy.

As long as the man is happy, then that's all that should matter. Reggie is free to have his own personal life outside from football. He's doing the necessary steps this year on training with the team and improving his game. Not trying to bash anyone, but I just feel bad for the guy. His expectations are so unrealistic that the media is bashing him. I still have faith in the kid.

Because Brady isn't romantically involved with a perceived Paris Hilton clone who made a sextape with some B-list rapper.

Personally, I don't care... I don't know Kim or Reggie. I trust Reggie's judgement.

If Reggie is happy and playing well, then i'm happy.

that's the problem, he isn't playing well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom