Reggie's Touchdown Leap (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm as upset as everybody else about the loss, but Reggie's TD was one for the ages. The "Saints Section" of the bar I was in went berserk and I'll never forget where I was when I witnessed it....

darkhornet

LSU Grad '02
Reaction score
It was certainly a great moment. It's too bad that it came in a loss, because that would have been the next installment of the Reggie "legend" (first being the punt return).

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reggie's patetant leap, did it alot in college and shows he still can do it....I think they will incorporate that into Madden 08 next year.

BSC504

Better luck THIS year!
Reaction score
I'm as upset as everybody else about the loss, but Reggie's TD was one for the ages. The "Saints Section" of the bar I was in went berserk and I'll never forget where I was when I witnessed it....

Fox n Hound?

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
My family and I went crazy.

Man, I wish we would've won. This board would have been filled with us basking in the glory of that awesome run.

rlemieux

Who Dat?
Reaction score
On top of that he averaged 4.9 YPC on 10 runs. He also had 7 catches for 40 yards, too bad the fumble had to happen.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
That's leap is what earned him the Superman nickname. I love the way leaped those tall buildings, I mean linebackers. I've been waiting all season for one of those. The only disturbing thing is that I haven't seen it on a replay yet and I've watched both a CBS & 2 FOX halftime shows, not to mention NBC, ESPN, & NFL Network highlights. Maybe they'll show it during the NBC halftime show.

Beast

Former Camp Beast
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey and he hit the holes running foward this week great job reggie keep up the good work
Also, if you watch the TD play again, you'll see he slowed up for his blocker to block the defender then turned it up full speed again.. Perhaps he's starting to learn some patience..

Kegger

Up North
Reaction score
He didn't just jump into the endzone, he LEVITATED into the endzone

Shawn

SR is my life!
Reaction score
He ran well today, I thought.

He had a coule of runs inside where there wasn't much room, and he just stuck it in there for about 3 yards. That's all he's needed to do all season. It's not glamorous, but it keeps the chains moving.

alsaints113

Banned
Reaction score
Reggie's patetant leap, did it alot in college and shows he still can do it....I think they will incorporate that into Madden 08 next year.
You can already do it in Madden 07

domedog316

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As long as they don't put him on the COVER of Madden 08 I'll be happy. For that matter, the Saints need to boycott the Madden Franchise period!

sleepy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
press a + R + L + up while running towards the endzone to fly over your opponents and score a TD. *Note: This move only works with L.T and Reggie Bush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom