Reggie's Touchdown Leap (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm as upset as everybody else about the loss, but Reggie's TD was one for the ages. The "Saints Section" of the bar I was in went berserk and I'll never forget where I was when I witnessed it....

It was certainly a great moment. It's too bad that it came in a loss, because that would have been the next installment of the Reggie "legend" (first being the punt return).

Reggie's patetant leap, did it alot in college and shows he still can do it....I think they will incorporate that into Madden 08 next year.

My family and I went crazy.

Man, I wish we would've won. This board would have been filled with us basking in the glory of that awesome run.

On top of that he averaged 4.9 YPC on 10 runs. He also had 7 catches for 40 yards, too bad the fumble had to happen.

That's leap is what earned him the Superman nickname. I love the way leaped those tall buildings, I mean linebackers. I've been waiting all season for one of those. The only disturbing thing is that I haven't seen it on a replay yet and I've watched both a CBS & 2 FOX halftime shows, not to mention NBC, ESPN, & NFL Network highlights. Maybe they'll show it during the NBC halftime show.

Hey and he hit the holes running foward this week great job reggie keep up the good work

Also, if you watch the TD play again, you'll see he slowed up for his blocker to block the defender then turned it up full speed again.. Perhaps he's starting to learn some patience..

He didn't just jump into the endzone, he LEVITATED into the endzone

He ran well today, I thought.

He had a coule of runs inside where there wasn't much room, and he just stuck it in there for about 3 yards. That's all he's needed to do all season. It's not glamorous, but it keeps the chains moving.

As long as they don't put him on the COVER of Madden 08 I'll be happy. For that matter, the Saints need to boycott the Madden Franchise period!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom