Rick and Morty (1 Viewer)

Yeah, this is my feeling. The first two were VERY strong. This third one is a bit different, for me. Something was off. NOT BAD but just different and it didn't resonate with me as much as the first two.

I got the same vibe. Watched and when it ended both my wife and I were like. Uhhhhh...Ok.

Today's episode was CRAZY. I had a few laugh out loud moments. It was definitely more juvenile behavior but still hilarious to me.

So far I think the strongest episodes are:

1. Pickle Rick
2. Vindicators: Return of World Ender
3. Meseeks & Destroy
4. Vat of Acid
5. Rixty Minutes
6. Morty's Mindblowers
7. Rattlestar Ricklantica

But to be honest, most of the shows are amazing and my order is likely to change except for #1. PIckle Rick was the single greatest episode of the show for me.

Today's episode was CRAZY. I had a few laugh out loud moments. It was definitely more juvenile behavior but still hilarious to me.

So far I think the strongest episodes are:

1. Pickle Rick
2. Vindicators: Return of World Ender
3. Meseeks & Destroy
4. Vat of Acid
5. Rixty Minutes
6. Morty's Mindblowers
7. Rattlestar Ricklantica

But to be honest, most of the shows are amazing and my order is likely to change except for #1. PIckle Rick was the single greatest episode of the show for me.
It’s been almost fifty episodes over the course of about eight years and I can’t name a bad episode so far.
I may be going to far with this comparison, but this run reminds me of the run The Simpsons had from Seasons 1-8.

I don’t where to put this and I don’t think it warrants it’s own thread, but

Justin Roiland makes a legit cameo as Rick and Morty in Space Jam 2.

I don’t where to put this and I don’t think it warrants it’s own thread, but

Justin Roiland makes a legit cameo as Rick and Morty in Space Jam 2.

Dude you should have said spoiler alert - now when I watch Space Jam 2 I’ll know it’s coming.

Just kidding I’m never gonna watch Space Jam 2. I mean, I never saw Space Jam 1 and would probably have to go watch it first so I would understand what-all’s going on in Space Jam 2 and ain’t nobody got time for dat.

I remember watching with my 3 1 yo. Boy it's gotten dirty since pickle Rick and have they gotten older.

So the next (and season finale) episode won't air until September 5.

Season started off great and kinda faded over the last few episodes IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom