Ron Paul Supporters in Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Keep laughing.

deficit.gif

justice_scales.gif

dji90.gif

iraq-dad-dead-daughter.jpg

us-constitution-01a.gif

border-fence.jpg

deadsoldiers.gif

decliningdollar.gif

comparison1996-2005.jpg

Paul got screwed last night by the pro life/pro family group. Basically all the other candidates pooled their people together to win the delegates.

>> Paul got screwed last night by the pro life/pro family group.

wait, i thought paul was pro life? didnt he just get the endorsement from jane roe?

That's because if Paul were to win, people would be rioting in the streets if he even tries to enact just one of his ideas...

Too many middle Americans benefit from all these programs Paul would have to cut because they aren't "Constitutional".

Raise the value of the dollar and watch inflation/unemployment soar through the roof as Americans flock to imports because they are the cheaper products.

Think the trade deficit is bad now?

Planning on rounding up all the illegal immigrants in this country to deport them? Be prepared for protracted court battles by the ACLU, for example arguing that they deserve these "human rights". Why do you think they qualified for these benefits in the first place?

Ask any person who has worked patrolling the border what they are allowed and not allowed to do thanks to organizations like the ACLU.

Paul's ideas make for great academic debates, but cannot exist in the real political world. Too many people would be repulsed by the ideas.

I can see why Paul has so many Saints fans among his supporters - - everything is a conspiracy against them and there's a near-obsession with not getting enough media "respeck" (tm-whomever).

>> Paul got screwed last night by the pro life/pro family group.

wait, i thought paul was pro life? didnt he just get the endorsement from jane roe?

Yeah, that is the crazy part. Roe was even down in Louisiana at one of the polling station helping organize the Paul support. The Pro life Pro family group was there just to eliminate any shot Paul had of winning the state. The La GOP was part of this too.

What they were telling people is that their delegates are "undecided" and they are going to pool there votes together for the most pro life candidate that has a chance of winning at the National Convention. It is a big scam since Paul is easily the strongest Pro life candidate.

Apparently the La GOP paid for the flyers and participation of the pro life group last night. So much for democracy.

I can see why Paul has so many Saints fans among his supporters - - everything is a conspiracy against them and there's a near-obsession with not getting enough media "respeck" (tm-whomever).

Paul is basically being blacked out by the media. Fox News will only say his name when they trash him. CNN has got to the point where they wont talk about him. They go as far as cutting his name out of the graphs when they show polling results. Fox wouldn't let him participate in the NH debate. It isn't about getting repect it is about getting fair coverage or at least something close to it. As for the conspiracies against him, well the facts make the conspiracies just that, facts.

You would be simply amazed how many people have never even heard of Paul.

Paul got screwed last night by the pro life/pro family group. Basically all the other candidates pooled their people together to win the delegates.

This is what is so scary about Paul and his supporters. They think others exercising the privileges of our Republic is 'screwing' their guy.

One gets the feeling they would prefer a Spartan oligarchy run by the people who know better such as RP.

The Ron Paul Devolution.

This is what is so scary about Paul and his supporters. They think others exercising the privileges of our Republic is 'screwing' their guy.

One gets the feeling they would prefer a Spartan oligarchy run by the people who know better such as RP.

The Ron Paul Devolution.

I'm glad I scare you. People that don't think change is possible and don't want it need to be scared.

Besides, I never said what they did was illegal. Unethical, maybe but illegal no. Paul got screwed because he had more people at the caucus than any other candidate but the delegates didn't go his way. It was a brilliant move to keep Paul from winning but it is pretty shady since the La Republican Party participated and funded the actions. Paul is essentially running a campaign against the media, republicans and democrats.

Since someone else compared Paul fans to Saints fans then I will use this analogy. Imagine if the Saints were at the top of the NFC South and the officials are Falcons fans and the other teams in the NFC south let whoever the Saints were playing each week borrow their best players just to knock them down.

The only difference is it isn't against the rules in politics. People would never stand for it in football since it is so much more important.

this ron paul stuff is a little screwy but to be honest with you, i wouldnt doubt it at all if the LA GOP was doing some shady stuff...

they are the main reason why i am no longer in the GOP and prefer indie status...

I'm glad I scare you. People that don't think change is possible and don't want it need to be scared.

Besides, I never said what they did was illegal. Unethical, maybe but illegal no. Paul got screwed because he had more people at the caucus than any other candidate but the delegates didn't go his way. It was a brilliant move to keep Paul from winning but it is pretty shady since the La Republican Party participated and funded the actions. Paul is essentially running a campaign against the media, republicans and democrats.

Since someone else compared Paul fans to Saints fans then I will use this analogy. Imagine if the Saints were at the top of the NFC South and the officials are Falcons fans and the other teams in the NFC south let whoever the Saints were playing each week borrow their best players just to knock them down.

The only difference is it isn't against the rules in politics. People would never stand for it in football since it is so much more important.

Have you ever considered that the rest of the GOP in La. is willing to form anti-Paul coalitions because he is from a long history of dangerous whack jobs?

If this conspiracy to oppress the savior RP is real, then the question is why? Its not because he is the second coming of Thomas Jefferson.

Personally, I think he just lost though.

You think he is just losing and there is no media blackout on him? What about the 2nd place finish in Nevada or the great support in LA? I would think that some of that would at least keep him on the same screen as Rudy who hasn't done squat so far. How do you explain Rudy being all over CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc while Paul gets almost no mention?

Have you ever considered that the rest of the GOP in La. is willing to form anti-Paul coalitions because he is from a long history of dangerous whack jobs?

If this conspiracy to oppress the savior RP is real, then the question is why? Its not because he is the second coming of Thomas Jefferson.

Personally, I think he just lost though.

The fact that the Republicrats don't want him anywhere around is one of his biggest appeals. Many people are quite unhappy with the government. I know you are a Bush apologist and do as they tell me to Republican but some of us are not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom