Rumor: Saints are interested in Denver LB Ian Gold (1 Viewer)

free agency hasn't even started yet. This is nothing but a rumor, and if true, they are exploring all of their available options prior to March 1. If anything, Saints fans should be pleased that they are actively attempting to upgrade the defense. That's the only trend I see so far.

Agreed. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    80.4 KB · Views: 1
Maybe the Bengals would like Simmons back.

I think I'm just tired of hearing about these oft injured or sub-par players. I don't care for the depth argument either. You guys really believe that load of crap? I know its just a rumor but you know as well as I that if these guys come in thats it. We have our new starters with these old/injured/under achieving players. The current roster is loaded with back ups though. You did see last years team? We may need to restructure some if they do become backups but use the current garbage as depth and draft someone with all the potential. Maybe we could stop being such "female dogs" about this and go after Briggs with some of that 39.2 MILLIONS dollars.

Last edited:
If true, I think we are starting to see a trend - beat up, cheap bandaids for our pourous defense. :mad:

again, who else are they gonna look at before free agency starts? be happy they are looking. if they werent everyone would be saying "why arent they trying to do anything?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom