Rumor- "samuel Said To Be A "done Deal"" (1 Viewer)

If this is true, I can't say I'm disappointed.
But does that really mean no DRC?

why does it say "deal done in miami" and then say the saints????

soooo is it us or the dolphins???

Samuel went to college at Central Florida and was born in Fort Lauderdale, so maybe he lives in Miami? That's the only thing I can think of, unless PFT is getting their info from someone in Miami.

Haven't the Pats are leveled tampering charges against other teams trying to sign Samuel? I wonder if they'll press if the Saints actually land him? I do struggle with the idea of the highest paid player on the team being a CB. Finally what's the punishment for "tampering"?

It's now been edited to say New Orleans on the Rumor Mill page as well.

I'd like to get a stud MLB this year as well as I don't think we are going to draft high enough next year to get the elite ones. Not unless we get a #1 next year from someone looking to move up this year and they tank in 08'. Maybe Dallas when that oline dissipates.

He is asking a lot but I think it is the best possible move for us this year.

Samuel went to college at Central Florida and was born in Fort Lauderdale, so maybe he lives in Miami? That's the only thing I can think of, unless PFT is getting their info from someone in Miami.

Or Mr. Parcells is making an early splash. Maybe Loomis was not impressed after the combine and flew directly to florida.Who knows. This is nuts. I have been wanting a top cornerback since deion visited with us in the 90s. I hope this is true.

well, i've been torn on Samuel all along. On one end I wasn't going to be upset if he went elsewhere because he'll be a huge contract number and I personally wanted Marcus Trufant...

But, with Trufant out of the mix, and I guess money is there to be spent, then I'm all for it.

In this case, making the move is better than no move at all...

Haven't the Pats are leveled tampering charges against other teams trying to sign Samuel? I wonder if they'll press if the Saints actually land him? I do struggle with the idea of the highest paid player on the team being a CB. Finally what's the punishment for "tampering"?

Since every team tampers, I doubt they will say anything.

So can someone tell me how we plan to use him? Is he good in man coverage? I'm excited if we land such a great player but i'm just not sure what to think after last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom