Saintman's Official Celtics @ Pelicans 3/30 Game-Day Thread!I Dont Believe in Lucky Charms and Shamrocks. I Believe in Good, Hard-playing Pelicans!!!! (2 Viewers)

JV is free agent after the season
There is no way he stays here

We wont last long in the playoffs with this kind of bad coaching
he never was

our coaching isn't the problem. we were undermanned against the best team in the league. i wouldn't be shocked if at full strength we take boston to 6 or 7 games and could beat them.

To be fair, who didn't think this would be an L?

true, BI is our 2nd highest scorer on the team and is capable of dropping 40 occasionally zion gets shut down inside and the team struggles to hit 100.
Well especially when Zion is 60% at best from the Ft line (7-14 today), shoots 0 threes, and is only comfortable at the rim. He needs to get better on the offensive end. If they are not going to use JV then go find some bigs that can defend and catch lobs at least. Larry aint it as a backup either.

I saw Kong X Godzilla. Really fun. Wish the Transformer was fun, dumb, and short like this.
Hey, so did my husband. Thankfully he doesn't make me go see stupid movies.

he never was

our coaching isn't the problem. we were undermanned against the best team in the league. i wouldn't be shocked if at full strength we take boston to 6 or 7 games and could beat them.

I normally agree on the coaching but then I saw a tweet saying we didn't have the starting lineup out there again after their first quarter...and they were like plus 10. That's absolutely insane to me...

I normally agree on the coaching but then I saw a tweet saying we didn't have the starting lineup out there again after their first quarter...and they were like plus 10. That's absolutely insane to me...
It's like he doesn't understand that a 10 point ... or any ... lead isn't static.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom