saints are interested (1 Viewer)

He's not likely there for that purpose.

It's curious, but:

"In addition to Ryan, there were 16 other players from Boston College's 2007 roster working out, with offensive tackle Gosder Cherilus and safety Jamie Silva other top draws. Three former BC players and 16 players from Bentley, Harvard, Holy Cross, Northeastern, and UMass also worked out."

The saints are looking at somebody. I don't know which one or ones.

A DB or OL?

ddd
a QB coach not looking at (possibly) the best QB in the draft? yeah, right

im just wondering why would our qb coach be looking at matt ryan?

because those pro days are like meeting places....all teams send reps. it's a good way to scout a player, in case say, ATL drafts him...

I think we are looking at Ryan because if he falls to 10 we want teams to think we have no problem taking him if he is on the board. Gives up leverage when talking about a trade.

I think we are looking at Ryan because if he falls to 10 we want teams to think we have no problem taking him if he is on the board. Gives up leverage when talking about a trade.

It might give you leverage with Matt Millen. But every other person on the planet would call your bluff. No leverage whatsoever. It's only leverage when it's even remotely plausible that you might actually do it.

im just wondering why would our qb coach be looking at matt ryan?

In case the falcons take him. Would be good to know his strengths and weaknesses while we're telling him what to do, instead of trying to dissect on film and make assuimptions. He might start from day 1, so we'll have all the info we want on him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom