Saints are "on the clock" on SportsCenter today (1 Viewer)

If he does, I'd jump all over him in round 2.

Let's be honest here. Lots of players smoke weed and lots of very succesful people in society smoke weed. Heck Warren Sapp dropped because he tested positive. I would not take the risk on him at 10 because of the test and I don't think he is worth the 10th pick, but he'd be well worth the risk in round 2 and he would be great value.

Vote for Ricky Williams!

Well, it doesn't look like the Sportscenter thing is gonna happen, unless I missed it and nobody has posted about it.

But there does appear to be a Sportscenter draft special coming on at 8 EDT on ESPN2.

Well, it doesn't look like the Sportscenter thing is gonna happen, unless I missed it and nobody has posted about it.

But there does appear to be a Sportscenter draft special coming on at 8 EDT on ESPN2.

yea i think i jumped the gun, it must be next monday cause i've watched the whole thing and haven't seen it..

i seriously think Talib has been totally swiped off the saints draft board.. if he ain't a good pick in the 1st because of outside concerns. he ain't good in the 7th either. he still has the outside concerns.

I just watched it on ESPN.com They threw out the names Keith Rivers, Leodis McKelvin. But never really settled on a definite name. I am just happy that we did not hear Aqib Talib.

Kiper will likely try to push Talib as our pick though Talib is OVERRATED. The way Kiper has pushed Talib is similar to the way that Mayock talked up Chris Houston last year. He might throw Cromartie's name it...maybe even McKelvin. But I won't be surprised if the talk is all about a CB and the name is Talib.
Talib is very underrated. Kiper is the only mainstream guy on his bandwagon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom