Saints - Chiefs Tickets and Capacity (1 Viewer)

Trust me, you won’t catch the virus at a saints game with 6,000 fans. Whatever you are doing with your life these days is more dangerous than 6,000 people in the dome. I was there.
It’s not getting any better is it? You would more than 6,000-15,000 if it was getting better. Think of it that way.

So glad a respected infectious disease expert has weighed in to reassure the more ignorant here! I did notice you used the term "SHOULD", a magic word used by deniers of fact, while displaying their obviously superior understanding.
That attitude is EXACTLY why the US has the highest infection/death rate of the entire world!
So following guidelines issued by the government by wearing mask is the cause of the spread? I definitely mentioned masks working and wearing masks in my post. Government made the rules on wearing masks so only suggesting that people do that at the games since we are told they work. I'm really not getting the issue with that? I'll continue to wear my mask as told I guess and continue to spread this virus by following the rules. You're welcome!

Hi guys, full disclosure I'm a Chiefs fan but I come in peace. Nothing but respect for the Saints and New Orleans.

My wife and I are going to be in New Orleans on the twentieth (barring some complete shutdown and flight cancellation) and would love to go to the game. Any tips on getting some tix? Willing to pay above market prices obviously with the demand and everything. Thanks guys
Seat Geek is the official site for Saints tickets so I would try there or sometimes people post on these forums who are season ticket holders and are wanting to sell.

So following guidelines issued by the government by wearing mask is the cause of the spread? I definitely mentioned masks working and wearing masks in my post. Government made the rules on wearing masks so only suggesting that people do that at the games since we are told they work. I'm really not getting the issue with that? I'll continue to wear my mask as told I guess and continue to spread this virus by following the rules. You're welcome!

and again the problem is not the mask wear but the ones who won’t

So glad a respected infectious disease expert has weighed in to reassure the more ignorant here! I did notice you used the term "SHOULD", a magic word used by deniers of fact, while displaying their obviously superior understanding.
That attitude is EXACTLY why the US has the highest infection/death rate of the entire world!
Wrong. The US does not have the highest death rate in the world. Quit spreading false information.

Wrong. The US does not have the highest death rate in the world. Quit spreading false information.

We made a comeback?

It’s not getting any better is it? You would more than 6,000-15,000 if it was getting better. Think of it that way.
Its definitely getting worse. No argument there. But I'd go to the game if I had a ticket. I'd wear a mask and I'd stay away from crowds. And I would thank the people who were lucky enough to work the game that day. And if I had close family with compromised immunity, I would stay home. But I wouldn't ask the whole world to shut down on my behalf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom