Saints' Early Over-Under Win Total is 7.5--Anyone Surprised (1 Viewer)

I am not surprised. I think we're below average along the LOS on both sides of the ball, without enough skill position and/or coaching talent to compensate for it. It feels like a 6-11 or 7-10 type season to me, as things stand currently. The draft could help, but we do not have enough capital there to drastically change the makeup of this roster.

DA made big changes to his offensive staff, and I applaud him for that. I also feel that he did so a year or two later than he should have, and that the roster just isn't good enough any longer to be a legitimate playoff contender.

FF is far more preferable to me than this monstrosity of the past few years.

i am sure some people will disagree but FF is essentially gambling...they are two sides of the same coin that have been making a lot football fans annoying as hell for decades

i played FF and enjoyed it for a while but it ultimately helped kill of any interest in the NFL as a whole...i just watch the Saints and go about my day as if the other 30 teams didn't play at all

Is overhauling your entire offensive coaching staff "just keep doing what you're doing"?
It is all for naught with the same senior leadership in place. At the end of the day we will be in the same position, so we are keeping on doing what we are doing. My opinion.

This is the same wonder-brain who is picking the falcons to win 10.5 games...

I'm sorry but it is highly unlikely that Kurt Cousins at his current age is going to stay healthy enough to win that many games!

We are winning more than 7.5 games next year.

Vegas is setting this based on who they would favor right now to win each game. If you look at our road schedule, there are maybe 1 or 2 games we would be favorites on the road. For our home games, I can see us being underdogs against Phili, LA, and Cleveland. So that puts you at about 7-8 wins. Bottom line is we need to take care of business at home and against our division to get over the Vegas number.

Vegas is setting this based on who they would favor right now to win each game. If you look at our road schedule, there are maybe 1 or 2 games we would be favorites on the road. For our home games, I can see us being underdogs against Phili, LA, and Cleveland. So that puts you at about 7-8 wins. Bottom line is we need to take care of business at home and against our division to get over the Vegas number.
We got this!

Vegas is setting it based on what they they think will get half the money bet on the under and half the money bet on the over. That way they get to collect their cut from everyone that bets without having to pay out any of their own money. As the bets come in, they will adjust the number of wins to keep the money bet as close to 50/50 as they can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom