Saints fired OC Pete Carmichael (3 Viewers)

Firing him and hiring from within would be the dumbest yet the most Loomis thing ever.

Please bring someone fresh in. Even if it fails, please don’t hand it over to anyone already here and would prefer someone young and innovative instead of tired and outdated like Gruden. I like Gruden’s no nonsense demeanor but he’s no OC anymore
If the Saints have another playoff missing season then Loomis should go down with the ship.

Get ready…. Saints Offenss looked their best the past 4-5 weeks because Gruden started secretly helping them out and that dinner between Gruden and Saints leadership in Tampa was to finalize his new role. They knew this was coming.

IMG_1768.jpeg

Would almost rather DA be gone. The offense was actually rolling the last several weeks. Now the offense will have to learn an all new system. It took them FOREVER to learn Pete's.
If it’s Curry then it may not be a big learning curve.

Get ready…. Saints Offenss looked their best the past 4-5 weeks because Gruden started secretly helping them out and that dinner between Gruden and Saints leadership in Tampa was to finalize his new role. They knew this was coming.

IMG_1768.jpeg
That’s not a pen in his pocket.

I know there are some hoping for Gruden, but I just don't see DA bringing in a personality so much larger than his own if he has any say in it. Gruden would eat him alive in terms of credibility and respect in the locker room. Gruden is a leader, not a subordinate and he would take over almost immediately.

Would like to see someone from the Shanahan tree hired but I imagine Gruden ends his lawsuit against the league and is hired as OC/Assistant HC
id be stoked if Gruden would be an assistant HC. OR better yet, "Gruden will assume the duties of HC and DA will move back to DC." I just want real football people that people play for in the building. The promoting of assistants strategy have not netted any football guys. Except for Dan Campbell.

I know there are some hoping for Gruden, but I just don't see DA bringing in a personality so much larger than his own if he has any say in it. Gruden would eat him alive in terms of credibility and respect in the locker room. Gruden is a leader, not a subordinate and he would take over almost immediately.
two things, Betas willfully submit to Alphas. 2: Perhaps Gruden to HC is too premature due to his legal issues. Id be happy w/ Bill Belichek for the same reason. We need more football guys and less accountants

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom