Saints Merchandise in Baton Rouge?

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Can someone please tell me the best place to get Saints merchandise in Baton Rouge. I am on my way down there tomorrow and would like to find a place with nothing but Saints stuff (if any). I am not sure what exactly is in the mall but can someone please help me out and tell me where to go.

kfaulk99

Roc-Pile, Dog!
VIP Contributor
There are a couple of sports apparel stores in Cortana mall that have plenty. I can't think of the name, but one is in Cortana, directly across from Sam Goody's and they have jerseys, t-shirts, & hats, etc.

OP
OP
peytonknows

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Okay, the Cortana mall? I am not all that familiar with B.R, too much traffic for me to investigate that city haha. All I am looking for in B.R is a Saints windbreaker the pullover windbreaker or even a Saints black Polo shirt. I am being Coach Payton for halloween. Thanks for the help and anyone with additional info please offer it.

Your best bet is the Mall of Louisiana. They have a store that is filled with Saints stuff and has a great selection. I think it's called Nawlins' Sports. It's on the second level of the mall.

FatElvis

Stuck in Chicago
Over in the Hammond Shopping Center is a place that has some good saints stuff.
Also the Purple and Gold Shop is owned by the same folks that own the Black and Gold Shop, they carry some cool stuf, I got my Brees Jersey there.

indiansaint01

Veteran Starter
ebay is the best source for saints merchandise. i just got an uthentic bush jersey, everything sewn on, for 56 dollars.

OP
OP
peytonknows

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
I have the jerseys and everything I wanted a Saints pullover for this weekend's game. You can get jerseys in footaction for $59 by reebok, they were on sale this week.

LSUMathProf

Season Ticket Holder
Timely post. I live in BR and was trying to find an authentic (or sewn, if there's a difference) Brees black jersey. The Mall of La had tons of Bush, McAllister, Horn jerseys, but not a one Brees. Gonna check out Hammond Aire and Cortana tomorrow.

They have the pullovers at Nawlins Sports, saw 'em today.

OP
OP
peytonknows

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Timely post. I live in BR and was trying to find an authentic (or sewn, if there's a difference) Brees black jersey. The Mall of La had tons of Bush, McAllister, Horn jerseys, but not a one Brees. Gonna check out Hammond Aire and Cortana tomorrow.

They have the pullovers at Nawlins Sports, saw 'em today.
Thanks, those things are sharp. They had them here in Alexandria but not my size. I bought a black polo shirt with the Fleur de lis, but I want the pullover.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints RSS News Feeds 0