Saints re-sign Carr (1 Viewer)

I get the need to have players who are familiar with the system in these times, but Carr simply has not produced. This is a head-scratcher move for sure.

For real though, he's not making the team. These guys are camp bodies.

We said that last year.

Honestly though, I dont think SP considers WR4 and WR5 to be pass catching positions. I really dont. They're ghost route runners and downfield blockers. And regardless who is behind MT and Sanders... if recent history has shown us anything its that there wont be many targets going their way.

So we might as well quit wishing for a breakout receiver. It's not gonna happen.

We said that last year.

Honestly though, I dont think SP considers WR4 and WR5 to be pass catching positions. I really dont. They're ghost route runners and downfield blockers. And regardless who is behind MT and Sanders... if recent history has shown us anything its that there wont be many targets going their way.

So we might as well quit wishing for a breakout receiver. It's not gonna happen.

Last year we had voids at the bottom of the roster at WR and nothing but UDFAs in their first year fighting for the spots.

This year, the top 4 are already locks and several more talented guys have time in the system now. Very little room for a guy like Carr to make the roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom