Saints Roster Cuts (all moves updated in first post) (3 Viewers)

SonOfNOLA

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Final Roster Cuts (38 roster moves):
P Lou Hedley (waived)
S Roderic Teamer (released)
LB Mike Rose (waived)
LB Isaiah Stalbird (waived)
RB James Robinson (released)
RB Jacob Kibodi (waived)
OT Jesse Davis (released)
S/CB Ugo Amadi (released)
CB Joejuan Williams (released)
G Tremayne Anchrum Jr. (released)
G/C Kyle Hergel (waived)
OT Josiah Ezirim (waived)
S Lawrence Johnson (waived)
DT Camron Peterson (injured reserve)
CB Shemar Jean-Charles (waived)
K Charlie Smyth (not counted on 90-man) (waived)
DT Jack Heflin (waived)
OL Mark Evans (waived)
S Millard Bradford (waived)
TE Michael Jacobson (waived)
G/C Shane Lemieux (released)
S Johnathan Abram (released)
RB Kendre Miller (injured reserve)
LB Khaleke Hudson (released)
WR Equanimeous St. Brown (released)
WR Samson Nacua (waived)
DE Niko Lalos (waived)
WR Stanley Morgan Jr. (released)
WR Shaquan Davis (waived)
WR Kevin Austin Jr. (waived)
LB Andrew Dowell (released)
CB Mac McCain III (waived)
TE Mason Fairchild (waived)
TE Kevin Rader (injured reserve)
CB Rejzohn Wright (injured reserve)
LB Monty Rice (waived)
LB Nephi Sewell (PUP)
DE Tanoh Kpassagnon (PUP)

Not just no game time. But he was only healthy for 2 weeks of practice during camp. I know the word was he was very impressive, but he must be amazing.

Yep. I remember before he got hurt, he was getting work with Carr and the starters, even before Shaheed went down.

Speed, quick, great hands, obviously a high IQ being from Yale…we may have something more special than any of us imagined.

I’ll tell you what man…the more I think about this, the more I think they had to have a crazy good evaluation on Tipton, for him to have made the roster without any game time, to the point where I’d imagine they must envision him contributing on game day.
I think he starts out as our return man when he is healthy.

His routes were crisp and smooth as butter. He didn't look like a rookie at all to me.
This.

We always have a WR longshot that shines every year, but more times than not, they fizzle out. Tipton's practice video clips were eye-popping. The separation he creates is amazing. So glad we kept him.

Nice to get confirmation that Miller is designated for return. I know we all expected it but nice to get confirmation.

It's also interesting that Saldiveri was not put on IR. As long as he has been out, I kind of expected him to be put on IR with or without a designation to return. They must think he will be ready in less than 4 weeks.

Not just no game time. But he was only healthy for 2 weeks of practice during camp. I know the word was he was very impressive, but he must be amazing.

Didn't Granderson have no training camp and no preseason and still made the roster? That's the only time I can think of there they ever done that. Maybe this suggests that Saheed may not be ready for game 1?

Didn't Granderson have no training camp and no preseason and still made the roster? That's the only time I can think of there they ever done that. Maybe this suggests that Saheed may not be ready for game 1?

I could be wrong, but I thought he was in camp and played some preseason before he had to serve jail time. Or maybe it was the opposite. But, it's been awhile so I don't really recall. He also may have been cut and put on the PS before being elevated, but it's all fuzzy to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom