Saints Training Camp Updates 8-1-18 (1 Viewer)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzL3bgkkfk

I say this is the best highlight videos. I love these one on ones.

Devante getting beat repeatedly by whoever. Mike with great separation and he and Cam showing strong hands and ability to come down with contested throws. Don't see much separation there yet, but he's still working his way back up to full speed from the injury. Impressive just to see him winning one-on-ones consistently already. Tre' looks like a tall Ginn out there -- moves fluidly and covers a lot of ground, but can go up and get it. Loving those two additions and excited to see what the offense will look like if all stay healthy.

Last edited:
Tommy Lee Lewis is blazing fast. Wish he could make those types of plays in games. He absolutely smoked whoever was covering him. He always looks amazing in camps but can’t seem to produce when it’s game time.

Tommy Lee Lewis is blazing fast. Wish he could make those types of plays in games. He absolutely smoked whoever was covering him. He always looks amazing in camps but can’t seem to produce when it’s game time.
Exactly

Practice literally just ended. Why don't you give them some time? Right now they're all likely at interviews with coaches/players. We'll 100% get a recap article of today's practice from Underhill and a few others.

This. When I do my training camp observation threads on here from the notes I take at practice, the last thing I want to do when I get home after driving an hour and a half is start typing up that behemoth.

However, I’m sure their commute is much shorter and while doing it as a profession requires them to disseminate that information as quickly as possible, they’re still human and are likely just as exhausted after the practices as we are.

My biggest takeaway from those 1 on 1s is how fast Lattimore is lol. Dude ran down the field with Ginn without pressing him at the line.

Seriously they need to figure something out when they do this instead of letting people know last minute after they've come all that way

You would certainly think that they have it considered, but I guess not. That really is a problem, but not sure how they can handle it, if they suddenly decide to move it indoors. I suppose they saw the radar and thought the weather was on the way and it really was shortlived. Feel bad for you traveling fans.

You would certainly think that they have it considered, but I guess not. That really is a problem, but not sure how they can handle it, if they suddenly decide to move it indoors. I suppose they saw the radar and thought the weather was on the way and it really was shortlived. Feel bad for you traveling fans.
We live on.. I was mad earlier for like 2 hours..I almost became a Tennessee Titans fan .. then I realized I love NOLA too much and the Titans stink .. so I’m all in again WHO DAT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom