Saints Training Camp updates 8-18-16 (1 Viewer)

<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nick Fairley with two sacks on Osweileralready in this period.</p>&mdash; Josh Katzenstein(@jkatzenstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/jkatzenstein/status/766290193108180992">August 18, 2016</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Fairley continues to play like this on a consistent basis this year we need to sign him to a long term deal.

If Fairley continues to play like this on a consistent basis this year we need to sign him to a long term deal.

I would be hesitate about signing him to a long term deal. At least don't break the bank on him

Here's MONEY!

...but WhoDats already know this...

21. Saints tackle Terron Armstead is an impressive looking dude and a much better tackle than most know. He locked up a couple of different Texans rushers on the outside during pass rush one-on-ones. He came out of practice later in the workout, so hopefully he’ll be alright. But, the former Arkansas-Pine Bluff star has truly blossomed into one of the best tackles in the NFC.

:gosaints:

Here is a link if anyone is interested in reading about todays joint practice 'from a Texans Sports Writers point of view'. So most of the talk is about them of course and not us. But there are a few worthy Saint player comments. Not sure if this is already posted but I was not gonna scroll through 10 pages to find out.

34 observations from Texans-Saints joint practice

Well according to the Texan writers the Texans had their way with the Saints today. No contest. Was it really that one sided?

Well according to the Texan writers the Texans had their way with the Saints today. No contest. Was it really that one sided?

I don't think so because the writer didn't say anything about a lot of the plays that saints beat writers posted on twitter. So I think he focused on Texans' good plays.

Here is a link if anyone is interested in reading about todays joint practice 'from a Texans Sports Writers point of view'. So most of the talk is about them of course and not us. But there are a few worthy Saint player comments. Not sure if this is already posted but I was not gonna scroll through 10 pages to find out.

34 observations from Texans-Saints joint practice

Observation #1 is very interesting and so cool.
That's something I'll start to look for following games.

Heck no. Yes we were sloppy and had some mistakes here and there. And in all honesty, they had a better day than us on both side of the ball. But to say that they had their way with us....oh pleasssssseeee. I listen to them (Houston press) talk sometimes, and to them their team is flawless. But it is their team. I don't care how they do or don't do on their own. But what they said today was inaccurate.

What is accurate is we still have work to do, especially the o line situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom