Saints vs Bucs (1 Viewer)

You guys that assume we will have both Bush and Deuce on Sunday might want to reconsider. Neither one of them are definites for the game.

Honestly, the spread offense should be fine against the Bucs, just score EARLY. And the D needs to get it's head out of it's ***.

I'll be there.

To say we don't have a chance is pretty laughable...but I expect it to be a good, close game.

We don't stand a chance? Against the 1-win Bucs? Suuuuuure. The defense is back? Minus Booger McFarland? Suuuuure. Deuce is going to shred that run D... Caddy may get his yards, but it won't be enough.

Saints 27 Bucs 13
ummm...we have 2 wins and Booger was overrated and the defense is playing better with out him and [mod edit -- saintj -- please see the Terms of Service in one of the stickied threads above about profanity and tasteless language; standing up boldly for your team is great, just keep it clean]

BTW,look at my avatar,thats the only time you are going to see a world championship ring

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone needs to take a look at what happened last Sunday. The Bucs went into the Meadowlands and took on one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now. The Giants are playing very well and are tough to beat at home. The Bucs hung in there with them. This is a division game on the road against a team that won the NFC South last year and is starting to really look good. The Saints struggled against them at our place. I would say that the Bucs definately have the advantage. Judging by past history, it is pretty safe to say there is a good chance the Saints will lose. Of course I hope I am wrong, but I certainly do not have a lot of confidence in a win this week.

I say:

Bucs 21 Saints 17

FWIW, the Bucs are a lot closer to 0-7 than they are to 3-4. Throw out the TD after the gift call against the Bengals, and the Bucs have scored one TD on offense in the last three games. We don't have a world-beating defense, but you're not going to run up and down the field on us again.

And despite our laying a huge egg against a good team Sunday, we also proved we can move the ball on anybody. I respect every opponent in the NFL, and most like many Saints fans I have a soft spot for our Buc rivals because of the shared history of general frustration. But this one's ours Sunday. 6-2 at the top of the backstretch, baby.

Everyone needs to take a look at what happened last Sunday. The Bucs went into the Meadowlands and took on one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now. The Giants are playing very well and are tough to beat at home. The Bucs hung in there with them. This is a division game on the road against a team that won the NFC South last year and is starting to really look good. The Saints struggled against them at our place. I would say that the Bucs definately have the advantage. Judging by past history, it is pretty safe to say there is a good chance the Saints will lose. Of course I hope I am wrong, but I certainly do not have a lot of confidence in a win this week.

I say:

Bucs 21 Saints 17

I noticed that your sig says "The Saints are not a playoff team." Based on the giant egg-laying contest most of the hens of the NFC staged yesterday, who is?

this is a very very BIG game this up-coming weekend...

it pretty much gives us a divison win along with a conference win which will be important down the road.

i think payton will have this team READY AND PREPARED to the fullest extent after the debacle we just suffered.

we will play well, tough and come out with a WIN but it'll be close IMO.

i will not take anything away from you guys being great fans,but.........
win something before you talk smack,i mean have ya'll even won a division?
ya'll have been the door mat of the league since your inception
ya'll get Reggie Bush and think that you are invinceable...hahhahahahaha
i will change my mind about your team if you win the south(and yes rather ya'll than the Falgoons)

i think it really comes down to what we took from sunday's loss. If we take it as a positive and realize we need to be intense and focused, like we were for the falcons game, then we should be alright. Payton's comments post game on how he handled his firts bye as a HC alude to he didn't have the team as mentally prepared as he would like.

If we adopt the notion that since we are tied for the division lead, every game is now a "must win" we should see good things. this is by no means an easy game. The bucs played us even in our house and now we are in theirs.

If we had the previous coaching staff, i would almost expect a loss, but my faith is in Payton, and i believe he will get things back on track

yes i am a Bucs fan,but this time the game is in Tampa and ya'll really dont stand a chance this time,Caddy will run all over you again,the Defense is back and no more giving up touchdowns on punt returns

Your cadillac needs a tune-up. It's been running kinda ruff.

Won't need a punt return touchdown this time.

The Bucs defense looks pretty banged up. Simeon Rice, Shelton Quarles, Brian Kelly, Juran Bolden, and Ellis Wyms are all nursing some kind of injuries. Kelly is the only one who is definitely OUT, for the rest of the year at that, but even the others play they won't be at 100%.

Not good when you're facing our offense with a chip on it's shoulder. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom