Schedule leak-o-rama 2020 Edition (1 Viewer)

So according to the "leaks" the Saints have two TNF games?

Is one of them thanksgiving? The only time we’ve had two TNF games one was thanksgiving and the other was the week after thanksgiving against Dallas so it was fair for both teams.

Man, if we are early Thanksgiving I'll be kinda bummed. It was becoming a really nice tradition to knock Thanksgiving dinner out with some wine, nap a bit during the first games, eat leftovers for dinner then put the kid the bed, and bust out the real booze and get the 2nd wind going into the night with the Saints/Falcons game. I was so fat and happy from all of the good food and family and wine/whiskey that I laughed at Shy Tuttle throwing Matt Ryan down for like 10 minutes after it happened last year.

Early vs. the Lions is still on Thanksgiving, but it's not nearly as fun as the two-year running division game. I was hoping they'd just permanently slot us into that Thanksgiving night spot.

Ah well. Goodell'd.

Last edited:
Man, if we are early Thanksgiving I'll be kinda bummed. It was becoming a really nice tradition to knock Thanksgiving dinner out with some wine, nap a bit during the first games, eat leftovers for dinner then put the kid the bed, and bust out the real booze and get the 2nd wind going into the night with the Saints/Falcons game. Early vs. the Lions is still on Thanksgiving, but it's not nearly as fun as the two-year running division game. I was hoping they'd just permanently slot us into that Thanksgiving night spot.

Ah well. Goodell'd.
My family would just have to put with me

Check the twitter source as one of the "sources" has admitted to trolling just for fun.

I have a source that says the Saints will have 5 prime time games:
Wk 3 SNF v SF
Wk 7 TNF @ At
Wk 10 SNF v GB
Wk 11 MNF @ Car
Wk 15 SNF v TB
So the 3 SNF games at home, the Monday and Thursday are on the rd.
Also, Vegas Sept 20

So the KC game wouldn't be primetime? That would be disappointing.

Good thing you aren't me. I'll be booking my travel tomorrow night.

I booked my travel (hotel rooms at least) last night based on the schedule leaks.. but i only book refundable (or cancelable - is that a word?) rooms, so if the ‘official’ schedule tomorrow night is different, I’ll just change all the reservations.. and I’m not super confident we’ll have a 2020 season anyway, so i have until the day before each game takes place to cancel each room.

Man, if we are early Thanksgiving I'll be kinda bummed. It was becoming a really nice tradition to knock Thanksgiving dinner out with some wine, nap a bit during the first games, eat leftovers for dinner then put the kid the bed, and bust out the real booze and get the 2nd wind going into the night with the Saints/Falcons game. I was so fat and happy from all of the good food and family and wine/whiskey that I laughed at Shy Tuttle throwing Matt Ryan down for like 10 minutes after it happened last year.

Early vs. the Lions is still on Thanksgiving, but it's not nearly as fun as the two-year running division game. I was hoping they'd just permanently slot us into that Thanksgiving night spot.

Ah well. Goodell'd.
I highly doubt they would keep putting the same matchup over and over, they would want to spread the wealth. If we even got the game @Det I would be surprised because that would be 3 years in a row on Tgiving, I don’t think that has happened to anyone except the 2 teams that are the guaranteed hosts.

Nothing I have seen on this thread is anything but pure speculation. I.E. "lets thrown a bunch of crap against the wall to see what sticks. If it does I can claim credit for it". It is the same as the trade rumor threads and the mock draft threads.

Wow tell us how you really feel?

Nothing I have seen on this thread is anything but pure speculation. I.E. "lets thrown a bunch of crap against the wall to see what sticks. If it does I can claim credit for it". It is the same as the trade rumor threads and the mock draft threads.
:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom