Sean Payton not in Madden 25 [merged] (1 Viewer)

its been the same with with belicheck for years, and payton for the past couple years. neither of them are part of the coaches association / union. therefore when EA acquires the license to use player names and coaches names every year, the nfl/unions arent able to license belicheck or payton's names or likenesses.

theyd have to invidividually license both of them, which i have a feeling neither are interested in.
well coach is in madden 2012 so this must be something new i was playing it monday

well coach is in madden 2012 so this must be something new i was playing it monday

If true I don't blame him. They did nothing for him in his situation last year. On a Fox interview this week, Payton claimed that he had never hear from the league office, never received a letter or email about an investigation etc, before it all came crashing down through ESPN. That's nuts.

His name is mentioned, but his likeness is not on there.

1240273_688785501149690_2078932391_n.jpg

I remember seeing this picture of the head coaches at the owners' meetings this year and noticing that Payton and Belichick were missing. I guess it was a meeting of the coaches union/association.

nfl-coaches.jpg

Not one of these clowns made a peep about a fellow head coach getting thrown under the bus by the league when the bountygate bs went down.

Screw 'em all.

I remember seeing this picture of the head coaches at the owners' meetings this year and noticing that Payton and Belichick were missing. I guess it was a meeting of the coaches union/association.

nfl-coaches.jpg

Not one of these clowns made a peep about a fellow head coach getting thrown under the bus by the league when the bountygate bs went down.

Screw 'em all.

This!!! Screw em all!!!

The makers of this game just made a HORRIBLE glitch, they use his name but not his body smh.

madden 12 was licensed at the beginning of 2011, before payton left the association.

If i remember correctly, payton/vitt and a few other saints coaches left the association during the lockout (fall 2011) when the coaching association started filing complaints and briefs against the owners / in favor of the players.

This!!! Screw em all!!!

The makers of this game just made a HORRIBLE glitch, they use his name but not his body smh.

its not a glitch.

his name is not in the game, nor is his likeness. they on refer to him in the commentary, which i imagine they can through their nfl license because they just reference past years when referring to him, but the "coach" on the game is not named sean payton

His name is mentioned, but his likeness is not on there.

1240273_688785501149690_2078932391_n.jpg

Maybe it's because Parcells and Phillips were mentioned upthread, but it does look like the game designers smashed the two together.

:scratch: That may be a little more Bum than Wade. Someone 'shop a cowboy hat on him.

Enough with the conspiracy crap, people. He's not in the game for a specific, adequate reason. Move on.

If you create a coach in Madden 25, try choosing a medium body type along with face #5. That gives you a pretty good Sean Payton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom