Security camera snaps naked man in Miss. cemetery (1 Viewer)

:idunno:

strange_pic_20101209225701_320_240.JPG

"The 47-year-old says he only intended to remove his shirt, but he took off all his clothes — a move he now calls "stupid."

Signature worthy.

So, wait, there was nobody there to see him, but it got caught on camera, so now it's indecent exposure? Don't the courts have better stuff to prosecute?

So, wait, there was nobody there to see him, but it got caught on camera, so now it's indecent exposure? Don't the courts have better stuff to prosecute?

I was thinking along the same lines. How do you get an indecent exposure charge when you're the only one there?

Perhaps because you never know who might be watching or will view the video feed. It was indecent exposure to the person viewing.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/TCpcy5rLm1k?fs=1&hl=en_US width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
Miss Cemetery

Perhaps because you never know who might be watching or will view the video feed. It was indecent exposure to the person viewing.

Honestly, it's a naked dude. Who really cares? All the children roaming the cemetery at midnight have probably seen someone naked before.

If one of the sinister threats we as a society had to worry about was someone having to see someone's wang while he runs around a cemetery at night, we'd be in pretty good shape. As it is, I think there's more important stuff to occupy law enforcement's time than investigating the case of the midnight cemetery streaker.

Honestly, it's a naked dude. Who really cares? All the children roaming the cemetery at midnight have probably seen someone naked before.

If one of the sinister threats we as a society had to worry about was someone having to see someone's wang while he runs around a cemetery at night, we'd be in pretty good shape. As it is, I think there's more important stuff to occupy law enforcement's time than investigating the case of the midnight cemetery streaker.

One less freak running around cemeteries in the nude is a good thing.

He should contest the arrest on the grounds of religious freedom. That would make the story more interesting...

One less freak running around cemeteries in the nude is a good thing.

One less child molester, drug dealer, or thief would be even better. But, no, let's spend our time tracking down a naked guy who nobody saw! Your tax dollars at work! I just figured that in order for indecent exposure to be indecent (or exposure, for that matter), someone other than a security camera would need to see it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom