Severe Weather 2024 (1 Viewer)

We had a supercell in the DFW area that produced multiple tornados. It leveled a truck stop in Valley View, just west of where I am located. Reports are that 5 were killed and 60 injured in and around this area alone. The storm tracked east for roughly 75 miles or so passing through some densely populated communities- including very close to my town (10 mins. south of Celina, which also had tornados). Sirens went off at around 11:30 PM and continued through 12 AM or so.

Reports now surfacing on the damage incurred.

Damn that sucks! Prayers to their families.

Just turned on the Weather Channel. Not sure where they are reporting but said 11 confirmed dead?

Shirt's passing rough in Illinois / Indiana / Kentucky right now.

Damn that sucks! Prayers to their families.

Just turned on the Weather Channel. Not sure where they are reporting but said 11 confirmed dead?
6 deceased and over 100 injured in the North DFW area is what I've read/scene from local reports.

We had some really rough weather early this AM as well. I'd say wind gusts were probably around 60 MPH if not more and sustained. The trees that line the street outside of my house were bending sideways. Sirens were triggered again, and had some spotty hail.

@bclemms, do you get to take a break soon?
I got home early this morning. Went swimming with kids at mom’s house and about to head home for dinner before my coma. It is hard to unwind after stretches like that and I have to watch mental health to avoid PTSD and burnout. After that I have to do about 10,000 DMCA takedowns from all the people stealing my content, do expenses, invoices and handle ongoing legal cases from previous copyright. Got new tires and headlights ordered today. Have to rerun a couple hdmi cables, put new vent visors on, windshield replaced, update all camera gear with new firmware, upload about a TB of footage, do laundry. Do about 6 video conferences and then I’ll be ready to go again. I’m hoping for about 4 weeks of slow weather because hurricanes are going to drive me insane.

Tech companies are literally destroying me.

I got home early this morning. Went swimming with kids at mom’s house and about to head home for dinner before my coma. It is hard to unwind after stretches like that and I have to watch mental health to avoid PTSD and burnout. After that I have to do about 10,000 DMCA takedowns from all the people stealing my content, do expenses, invoices and handle ongoing legal cases from previous copyright. Got new tires and headlights ordered today. Have to rerun a couple hdmi cables, put new vent visors on, windshield replaced, update all camera gear with new firmware, upload about a TB of footage, do laundry. Do about 6 video conferences and then I’ll be ready to go again. I’m hoping for about 4 weeks of slow weather because hurricanes are going to drive me insane.

Tech companies are literally destroying me.
Just make sure you get that laundry done.

Anyone in the Metry area at the moment (5/30/2024 ~ 11:04 am CST).

My mom just called and said that there some really loud thunderclaps.
Uptown- skies dark and some thunder (power wobbled just a bit)
But nothing major here

I’m supposed to drive my son to Belle chase in an hour so let’s hope it eases up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom