Share your favorite You Tube content creator (3 Viewers)

Ben Gravy made a niche of surfing novelty waves. He is currently trying to "surf" (if you call it that) every country on earth. Bringing a surfboard to a water fountain is surfing?!?! I don't know, but he makes good videos. He isn't from the West Coast, so he doesn't have that arrogant "surfer dude" attitude.

Did someone mention Yoko Ono?!?! If you listen closely, you can hear John Lennon cry in the back ground.

Im not familiar… Ive never heard of her .

<——————

She has a message to her critics. "You are equating the reaction of the people, with value of the work". "You can't kill the vibration".

****Warning*****

***Yoko is shown almost nude in this video****

This is for mature audiences only, that can handle the work.

She has a message to her critics. "You are equating the reaction of the people, with value of the work". "You can't kill the vibration".

***Yoko is shown almost nude in this video****

This is for mature audiences only, that can handle the work.

Everyone has a blind spot.. even the greatest amongst us have a blind spot… Yoko was John’s blind spot.. one of the biggest geniuses of our lifetime, and yet he just couldnt see her utter lack of anything resembling talent .

Everyone has a blind spot.. even the greatest amongst us have a blind spot… Yoko was John’s blind spot.. one of the biggest geniuses of our lifetime, and yet he just couldnt see her utter lack of anything resembling talent .

L.S.D. might of slightly altered Lennon's perception of reality. I can't talk Beatles, if only undead was still here.....

L.S.D. might of slightly altered Lennon's perception of reality. I can't talk Beatles, if only undead was still here.....

Oh he did way harder stuff than LSD.. but ur right, that stuff undoubtedly affected his judgement .. yet it apparently also fostered his creativity, he and Paul both.. it’s a fine line .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom