Sharper Breaking NFL record (1 Viewer)

He has more Touchdowns than Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, this season's other Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Antonio Gates, Houshmanzadeh, and these guys are having the ball thrown at them purposely.

Great stat; thanks for sharing! :9:

We'd do well to try and lock him up in a contract BEFORE season's end. :scared:

I know with the change in NFL contract rules it's an absolute LONGSHOT... but I'd try anyway. :cool:

:gosaints:

Why would Sharper leave the coach who puts him in the best place to make plays, when he risks being miserable like he was in Minny again?

The one fact I find in all those numbers that is truly amazing and not mentioned is that the INT for a season record by Lane is also the rookie record. I have little doubt that record will stand the test of time.

small tidbit: Record for most consecutive games throwing an interception is 8 by TomMorrow. Jake Delhomme is currently at 6. If he plays and throws one next week, Sharper could have a hand in another record being set when we play Carolina.

the night train lane pick record is simply amazing as a rookie and as stated before in a 12 game season, sharper is on pace for 12 in 12 games.

i love the find on jakey poo. make it happen!

we should have a sticky thread titled "Sharper's Countdown to Records"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom