Silo on Apple TV (1 Viewer)

I watched the first episode last night, almost went for another but it was already pushing midnight

I watched the first episode, it was pretty good. Kind of gave me City of Ember vibes (if anyone saw that movie)

I loved it. I think maybe 1 of the 10 episodes was a bit slow, but otherwise was fantastic. Yes, the overall story has been done before in Scifi, but the characters and acting keeps it interesting. Most shows that I like I look forward to the next season, but this is the first one in a while that after the end of Season 1 I went out and bought the books.

I watched it all. It’s good but definitely suffers from being too slow at several times for me. 8/10.

I have 3 left, taking awhile to watch since I have to actually pay attention (which is a good thing). It does drag a bit in places, but still overall good.

Well that was not what I expected

I thought it was the gear that killed them, not the outside. I guess it’s the chamber between the Silo and the outside that actually doesn’t it, and the good tape sealed it out

I just never thought of more silos, much less that many

I thought it was the gear that killed them, not the outside. I guess it’s the chamber between the Silo and the outside that actually doesn’t it, and the good tape sealed it out

IIRC in the books, it's both the outside air and intentionally-poor equipment that killed people. Gave the illusion that no one could survive/explore the outside

Yeah, I thought their oxygen supply was poisoned. So, their big conspiracy is that there's no conspiracy behind them living in a silo.

If anything I think the last 2 episodes went too fast. I think it would have been better to have all that play out over 4 episodes instead of 2. Having all that stuff happen in just 2, it felt too rushed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom