So far, ESPN going with Saints... (1 Viewer)

4 votes in so far and all pick the Saints...

bandwagon.jpg

Sean Salisbury is a moron!! All he does is hate on the Saints, says they are not a playoff team, talks about how Baltimore matches up well against the Saints, and then he goes and picks us to win?

I think most of the media is scared to come out and say that the Saints are a good team, not that they are just "for real" (which I take as them saying we have a shot to beat a team or two). These guys are so worried about their rep that they can not state the obvious.....THE SAINTS ARE NOT ONLY A GOOD TEAM BUT POSSIBLY A GREAT TEAM THAT HAS A SHOT TO GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!! Sorry about the caps but I needed to make a point. I think we should get Salisbury on this site and hit his rep meter hard (-10 or so)!!

Who Dat

As long as we are behind them that is all that counts. The SR participants are the Saint's experts.

Strange, but many of you are down on Theisman as being anti-Saints, but using the ESPN site, I went back to week one. Theisman picked the Saints every week except week one (which was understandable), and he made no pick for the Atlanta game, probably because he was announcing.

On at least one occasion he was the only one to pick the Saints. Strange.

Everyone got mad at Theisman because he started the Turf conspiracy stuff. Other then that noone dislikes him for anything but the fact that hes a terrible announcer.

picking games is such a crapshoot. That is why I really don't care who picks who. All I worry about is at then end of the game. Did we do enough to win the game? If we did then i am happy.

CBS pick'ems are against the spread, for what it's worth....

Sean Salisbury is a moron!! All he does is hate on the Saints, says they are not a playoff team, talks about how Baltimore matches up well against the Saints, and then he goes and picks us to win?

I think most of the media is scared to come out and say that the Saints are a good team, not that they are just "for real" (which I take as them saying we have a shot to beat a team or two). These guys are so worried about their rep that they can not state the obvious.....THE SAINTS ARE NOT ONLY A GOOD TEAM BUT POSSIBLY A GREAT TEAM THAT HAS A SHOT TO GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!! Sorry about the caps but I needed to make a point. I think we should get Salisbury on this site and hit his rep meter hard (-10 or so)!!

Who Dat
Salisbury has been a long time Saints supporter, moreso than almost anyone on ESPN. He always supported the Saints when the team was down. He is a closet Saints fan imho.

Well only one to pick Balt is Mort. For an "insider", his pick record stinks.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom