So Who Is Still On The Wagon? (1 Viewer)

I fell off the wagon in the fourth quarter.

Meaning, I broke my "no drinking beer on Sunday" routine.

I'm still here, just pondering what happened to our run defense at the halfway point of the final quarter in the Panthers game to cause it not to recover.. it has stunk since that 8:45 point in that game.. prior to that, they rocked it to the run game.

Are you kidding? We are 5-2, and we have lost to 2 teams with winning records. We lost to a good team, while disappointing, no shame in that.

Next week we go to TB, if we win that game, we are back at 6-2 and looking strong.

I'm still here also......and God forbid we end up 5-11, my answer will still be the same......NEVER SAY DIE!!!!

I agree with everything you said, but I sure am concerned that we gave up 35 to the Ravens, of all teams. I get to see the Ravens pretty much every week where I live and I even kind of root for them as a second team to follow, except when they play the Saints. But I live & die with the Saints. It scares the bejeezus out of me that the Ravens put up 35 points on us........that's about a month's worth of scoring for them! They haven't scored 35 points on anyone since they won the SB in 2001.

I know it's just one game, but this doesn't bode well for the Saints......I can only hope & pray that it's an aberration. And if it's not, well........we better fix whatever is broken.......FAST!!!!

Here's hoping there's a silver lining in this loss: we now get to see how this team responds to a butt-whooping........will they get mad and play with a vengeance, or say "here we go again"....

An added bonus is that maybe this loss will quell all the "respect" talk and clear the bandwagon of fair weather fans. I prefer the Rodney Dangerfield "no respect" chip on the shoulder approach: being the underdog who helps themselves by ruining someone else's season!!!!

Just my opinion.......GEAUX SAINTS......Let's get it on!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom