so whos staying up till midnight for free agency? (2 Viewers)

i thought vilma would have resigned by now until i realised tomorrow is the 28th and everyone is talking about a march 1 deadline.... uh oh 1 full day for the grubby b(f)ucs to try get their hands on him....

I'll keep a look out for you guys. I'm stationed overseas, and it's just about 8 a.m. here. Rest easy I'm on watch! LOL! :1053176569:

Thanks mods for not banning me after the **** Tampa Bay thread. Love ya'll. I don't know what the deal with the March 1st deadline is since I thought it was the start of FA but realizing how much money Tampa Bay actually has to spend is insane and honestly scary, they can overpay for several FA's including Vilma and it wouldn't even hurt them.

Thanks mods for not banning me after the **** Tampa Bay thread. Love ya'll. I don't know what the deal with the March 1st deadline is since I thought it was the start of FA but realizing how much money Tampa Bay actually has to spend is insane and honestly scary, they can overpay for several FA's including Vilma and it wouldn't even hurt them.

It's all good. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom