so whos staying up till midnight for free agency? (4 Viewers)

Last year the Crypt Keeper said Asante Samuel would sign the first 30 minutes of FA. I'm gonna sleep because I seriously doubt no one will be signed until Saturday.

I won't be staying up but when that alarm goes off tomorrow morning, I'll be jumping out of the bed like it's Christmas.

ill be up anyways watching Guss and Ive playin Poker,,, hope Vilma stays @ home sweet dome.

I will defenitly be up. I run a bar and being right after Mardi Gras it will be slow, so I'll be checking about every five minutes.

get your popcorn ready saints

i'll will be up to see saints and vilma agree to a 6yr. 70 million with the use of bensons yacht.go saints!!!!

I want to be asleep because I have to get up at 5 to start getting ready for school. I did get around a 2 hour nap today.. I should be okay.

Like every year it's going to be a boring night. Hopefully Vilma signs sometime tomorrow. If he doesn't......the odds of him remaining a Saint go into the toilet. I highly doubt they sign anyone at midnight. Get some sleep.

Jeff Blake practically signed with the Saints at about 12:30 AM it seems back in 2000...yes, players really do sign that early. If I had a chance to sign a contract and immediately make millions of dollars I would sign the contract at anytime they wanted me to. :D

I was on the board that night and also listening to WWL. I also remember that everyone was very excited! That should be a lesson to us all--don't get too excited about these signings; they don't always work out.

i might stay up til midnight....but only to go pick up killzone 2 at gamestop :9:

I just got home from work, so I might as well stay up a few hours. I need a few drinks anyway, and maybe a few Lost and Damned missions. Not expecting any big news tonight.

i'll be awake. i'm in Australia and it's actually 2:05pm on Friday ATM. It'll be 4:00pm when free agency starts, i've got all fingers crossed for a Vilma announcement within the 2 hour mark...?

Is there any kind of special coming on TV etc? Radio ( WWL) should do at least a midnight 1 hr show that would be kinda cool.

I'll be sleeping. I dont expect any Saints news till late tomorrow or Saturday. Watch and see....there will be a bunch of nervous people if Vilma isnt signed by noon. I think it will get done....just not as soon as everyone expects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom